PriyankaU's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: Loo Review - Recap

You're welcome @PriyankaU!

We will "High 5" and "fist bump" in less than two weeks!! Can't wait!

Cheers,

Karen

Level 6

congratulations @PriyankaU for completing your first meet up.Great work because you did it alone without any participants. I really appreciate you go ahead and do more meetups and create awareness.

Mani
Level 9

@Manikanta16 Thank you Mani!!!

Level 6

You are welcome @PriyankaU

Mani
Google Moderator

Your recap is a true inspiration, @PriyankaU!

Congratulations on your first ever meet-up, and on going through with your plans regardless of being the only one at the meeting place that day!

You've made the first step towards raising awareness about this issue in Vapi, and I'm sure that your words and actions will encourage more and more people to join you on your mission. 🙂

I really enjoyed reading your story and going through the photos you've shared. So moving!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 9

@DeniGu Thank you soo much. Good things happen slowly, people will join in surely.

Connect Moderator

Well done @PriyankaU and hopefully you won't feel disheartened for the lack of turn out! Meet ups are not easy to organise and I have my fair share of poor attendance too. Keep at it and know that you've got loads of supporters and well wishes from all over!! 😊😊😊

#EuroMeetup2024 - Join us in Manchester, UK from June 6th to 9th 2024
      Go Loco Guides - The unofficial YouTube channel for Local Guides! Check us out and subscribe
      Connect Writing Challenge - Simple strategies to write engaging posts on Connect
      How to Write Reviews - Easy to remember tips on writing structured reviews
Level 9

@AdrianLunsong Yes, it is the local guides and their support and encouragement for each other that defines Google maps. Thank you soo much for your kind words.

Level 7

@PriyankaU Hii.....

It is good intiative to aware people's about bad condition of toilets in india. but I want to say onething to you in real nobody care about cleaniness, they are commenting on your post because you are girl and if any boy raise these topics nobody appreciate them. It is bitter truth of our country and I personally believe in cleaniness wether it's polythene or any things. I never take polythene and also advise to not use polythene but who cares.

It's good, people are appreciating your work. If u ask anybody who never use polythene for shopping no body answer you.

Polythene pollution are bigger than open defaction.

I think we should avoid polythene and use jute bags for shopping.

Level 9

@Priyanshusingh India is just a 70 year old democracy, so it can't change and become a developed country overnight. Things are changing but at a very slow pace. Don't be cynical about India. People like you and me make that change happen. And yes polythene is also a big problem for India. Thank you.