PriyankaU's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: Loo Review - Recap

Congratulations on successful completion of your first meetup @PriyankaU. There will be more people joining your meetup soon.  Keep it up.

Greetings from Nepal

Namaste

Niraj

Connect Moderator

Great initiative @PriyankaU  .. ..

That's the basic need for every human , people there shouldn't be rude, because you are working for betterment for your country.

Wish you good luck for your next Meet up and I hope next time you will have some more people who concern about the basic needs like clean toilets in country.

God bless you.

Please type @ before username to mention/tag me so I can reply to you quicker. About me |Guiding Star 2021 | Follow me on Maps |  | Instagram |   

Gems Of the World - A Connect Travel Post Challenge

Level 8

Connect Moderator

Congrats on your first Local Guides Meetup and the very first in your city @PriyankaU! Don’t get deterred with zero turnout. It takes time to build a active Local Guides Community. 

Two of our Local Guides Meetup Living Legends, @IlankovanT (50 meetups strong) and @MahabubMunna (95 meetups and counting) can share their early meetup stories. Hopefully, provide you (and the rest of us here in the Local Guides Connect Community) with a few of their successful Local Guides Meetup Organizing Tips. Plus, you get to meet both of them at Connect Live. Corner them and pick their brains.

Cheers,

Karen

Connect Moderator

Congratulations @PriyankaU

Congratulations for starting a meet-up about a so important subject.

Congratulations for completing it, even if alone. Don't worry, every one of us have experience of a "one person meet-up". You can ask @IlankovanT, or @TorM, as I know that had a recent experience

Congratulations for taking time in sharing your experience with all the community.

Never give up, is the first rule of an Local Guide. BRAVO!!!

can't wait to meet you in 10 days

Ermes

Connect Moderator

@PriyankaU, yes! @ErmesT is totally right. Even in towns like Kraków (Poland) or Munich (Germany) I have had „One Man Meet Ups“ but this will not change my minde to organize new... 😉.

Tomorrow we will have a Meet Up in a small town and as well that for sure only two Local Guides will come ( @barrazacarlos and myself) I have invited other people I know from there. Now we will show them how funny it is, so they can join the program 📷📷📸📸

Intersting Topic of your recap. I first thought it is a joke, but than understood. Congratulation!

https://goo.gl/maps/6ascMbAtC6r
Level 9

@TorM @ErmesT @KarenVChin @vvbellur @KashifMisidia Thank you everyone for your encouraging words. You guys are amazing. Thank you soo much it means alot to me. I am surely going to organise more meet ups here in Vapi. I'll be meeting most of you at Connectlive, looking forward to it.

Regards,

Priyanka

Level 9

@NirajBhusal Thank you soo much. Love from India.

Connect Moderator

@PriyankaU Khush raho (be happy) 😊

Please type @ before username to mention/tag me so I can reply to you quicker. About me |Guiding Star 2021 | Follow me on Maps |  | Instagram |   

Gems Of the World - A Connect Travel Post Challenge

Connect Moderator