Level 6

Re: Loo Review - Recap

Great effort 😇🙌🙌🙌

Level 9

@HARI_07 Thank you

Connect Moderator

Es una iniciativa increíble @PriyankaU, y no pierdas el animo, si ningún otro compañero Local Guides asistió a tu Meet-Up, a las mias tampoco asistieron muchas veces, pero eso tiene que ser un motivador más que un signo de querer bajar los brazos, piensa ellos se lo pierden.

Por otro lado el tema en el cual estás embarcada es muy importante hace a la salubridad general, y no es un tema menor, me gustaría poder vivir en tu pueblo para participar en tus Meet-up. 🙂

Gracias por compartir tu experiencia con nosotros, espero poder leer más de ti en Connect.

saludos Farid

Level 9

@FaridTDF Sería un placer recibirte. Gracias 

(P.S - I have used Google translate. ;-))

Level 6

hi at turkey

Level 8

Hey @PriyankaU, congratulations for your first meet up and thank you for sharing with us the recap. 

Level 8

Congrats @PriyankaU on your first meet Up. 

I salute your doggedness and tenacity that despite it turned out to be a solo adventure - which could be boring at times,  you were not dissuaded from the course and basically you made quite some remarkable achievements .

I am sure you would do better next time and more people would turn up for your next meet up.

Keep it up !!!

We here in the connect community salute and commend your achievements and the pursuit to map our world,  provide essential information and make our world a better place. 

Cheers

Level 9

@AguerO  @lijojoy06 Thank you soo much for your kind words.

Level 9

I heartily congratulate you for your efforts from bottom of my Heart.

You ahead all the best.

DrNisamudheen Neerad,

From Calicut Kerala.