PriyankaU's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Loo Review - Recap

Hi everyone,

This was the first meet up organised by me and also first ever Local guides meet up in Vapi. 

Clicked near a toilet by a stranger as I was alone :-)Clicked near a toilet by a stranger as I was alone ?

Nobody turned up for the event, maybe because of lack of awareness or out of sheer laziness as it was holiday on 2nd October. So I started alone, I was able to map 10 public toilets of which 4 didn't allowed me to click photos and were very rude to me.

The condition of some of the toilets was so bad that one could not stand there forget about answering nature's call there. While some were well kept and clean. So it's all balanced here in Vapi.

I personally think Swach Bharat Mission is more about behaviour change and initiative which currently we Indians are lacking to some extent. I request fellow Indians to do their bit and try to make India clean. 

Link to the photos of the event https://photos.app.goo.gl/QbJ76asBM4AbnsdCA not many photos of me as nobody was there to click me.

Regards,

Priyanka Upadhyay

(P.S. - A big thank you to my younger sister for joining me midway.)

Vapi, Gujarat, India
91 comments
Level 6

Re: Loo Review - Recap

Even after no one turning up you still went alone to fulfill the objective. Bravo for your efforts and sincerity towards the drive. Keep it up!!!

Level 10

congratulation @PriyankaU for your first ever meetup. this is the great spirit that even after no oe turned, you continue to do the meetup solo like "one man army". 

Level 8

Hey @PriyankaU, congratulations for your first meet up and thank you for sharing with us the recap. 

Level 9

Congratulations @PriyankaU 🙂

You did it.. even without participants you did it.. sometimes people will not join for several reasons. I also had few meetups earlier like this. Last year I traveled 200km to make a meetup and finally, no one was there. I did a solo Photowalk and took many 360's - virtual tours. when you free check this RECAP 

Thanks for sharing your first RECAP with us. hope you will come up with more meetups in future. all the best ✌

Ilankovan

Level 9

@IlankovanT Yes I would love to organise new meet ups. And thank you 🙂

Level 9

@erh3m4l Thank you 🙂

Level 9

@NandKK Thank you 🙂

Level 9

@rajuroyal Thank you 🙂

Connect Moderator

Congratulations for completing your first Meetup @PriyankaU and thank you so much for joining with us on Swachh barat mission. 

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.