Trkatel's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Longest Hanging Bridge of Pokhara -Kaski District

Before some month ago I had visited Damsadi Village with my friend which is on the south west of pokhara valley , nearby Fewa Powerhouse & almost 3 KM far from pokhara . During my travel from pokhara to Damsadi Village i had to pass one hanging bridge that was Damsadi Bridge which is over Fushre Khola (outflow of fewalake),So i had taken some snap from that place..Its becomming one of the famous tourist attraction nowdays.

About the Bridge :

This bridge was built in 2016.

It connects Damsadi Villege to Pokhara Valley.

Its 276 Meter Long & almost 90 Meter High.

It can bear load upto 85 Metric Ton or 700 Pedestrian.

Have a look on Map as well :Hanging Bridge

View from the middle of bridgeView from the middle of bridgeView from Bridge.View from Bridge.Full Picture of Damsadi Suspension BridgeFull Picture of Damsadi Suspension Bridge

Topendra Katel
Local Guide from Nepal.
Hanging Bridge of Pokhara, Pokhara, Nepal
14 comments
Google Moderator

Re: Longest Hanging Bridge of Pokhara -Kaski District

Hey @Trkatel ,

Thank you for sharing the Longest Hanging Bridge of Pokhara with us. I would like to recommend you next time when you share some please here on Connect to add the Google Maps' link as well. It will be easier for Local Guides to find the place and learn more about it. 

Are there any other attractions near to the bridge? What is fine to do there?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 9

HI @Ivi_Ge Thankyou for your suggestion ,As per your suggestion i have put Map link as well.. There is Fewa Power House nearby & has no any special rule to follow .

Topendra Katel
Local Guide from Nepal.
Level 10

Thanks for sharing @Trkatel, it is very impressive for such a remote area. I'm still to visit Nepal, so maybe I can put this on my list of places to visit.

I'm a New Zealander (Kiwi) and currently live in Tauranga. I've previously lived in Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Czech Republic, and England, for a 15 year period. I've travelled to 6 continents and been to 57 countries.
Former Google Contributor

Hello @Trkatel,

Thank you for sharing these great photos with us, the bridge looks really stunning!

Such places always aspire to me adventure, and remind me about the film Indiana Jones. 🙂

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator Thank you!

Level 9

@TheEagleEyeWelcome to Nepal 🙂

Topendra Katel
Local Guide from Nepal.
Level 9

HI @BorrisS Thanks alot for your comment .

Topendra Katel
Local Guide from Nepal.
Level 9

Beautiful photos, @Trkatel 

Is it now allowed for people to cross the bridge? the bridge looks great.

Level 9

Its allowed to everyone  !

Topendra Katel
Local Guide from Nepal.
Level 2

Specail thanks for promoting our village and bridge over world .