AgataZietal's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

London seen through my eyes, UK

London, St. Paul's ChurchyardLondon, St. Paul's Churchyard

A collection of photos from my visit to London.

10 comments
Level 10

Re: London seen through my eyes, UK

Wow @AgataZietal  Just Amazing!

I'll appreciate if you'll add details about that places. 

Add, Edit, Explore More ! || Google Maps Contributions || Gujju Local Guides on G+
Level 8

@iDepp 

Thank you. I would like to add information. I think that the pictures speak more that I can tell. London is beautiful and very interesting city.

Google Moderator

Hello @AgataZietal ,

It is always nice to see how someone sees a city and what impressed him or her the most. London is one of my favourite places in Europe and I hope to go there once again soon. The plus side is that I have friends who live there so it's always fun. 

What's your most favourite place in London where you enjoy spending time and forget about other things?

P.S. I relabeled your post to Travel as it could be useful for someone who would like to visit the city.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

Hi @MoniDi 

Thank you. I wanted to answer you and... I drowned in my memories. 

I wrote a post Four days in London, UK

It was best to watch London from the ferry. Another perspective.

But... I did not really see much. I want more 🙂

Level 8

Hi @iDepp 

I add post with more details Four days in London, UK

Former Google Contributor

Hi @AgataZietal , 

Thank you for this great post. I went through your video and it seems to me that you have seen many parts of London for the amount of time spent there. I know it's difficult, but which was your favourite part? One of mine is Shoreditch, especially on Sunday as it's full of things to do. I will definitely also have a look on your other post about it. 

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

Hi @Sorbe 

My favourite part is Regent's Park. I like city but love nature.

Have a good day 🙂

Level 9

thank you for sharing your travel photo with us @AgataZietal 

some photos from my visit in London.

Sculpture inside of the British MuseumSculpture inside of the British MuseumSculpture inside of the British MuseumSculpture inside of the British Museum

Level 8

Hi @AbdullahAM 

Thank you for your pictures. I not was in British Museum. Do you have more pictures from this places?