HelloJess's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

London perk: free ice cream at the Magnum Pleasure Store

Every summer, Magnum ice cream pops up in a few lucky cities. Visitors line up for the chance to have an ice cream double-dipped in chocolate then covered in dream toppings. This year’s Magnum Pleasure Store in London offers customers options like black lava sea salt, hibiscus petal, and raspberry powder. And top Local Guides can visit for a special perk.

magnum-local-guides-connect.png

To celebrate summer and trying new places, we’ve teamed up with Magnum so that London Local Guides Level 6 and above can get their ice cream for free (a £7.50 value).

If you’re eligible, here’s how to redeem your perk:

• Check your email for your unique code
  • Present the code at the Magnum Pleasure Store before placing an order
  • Use it before 27 Aug 2017

Perk FAQs

Where is the Magnum Pleasure Store located?

21-23 Earlham Street, WC2H 9LL, London

What are the opening hours for the Magnum Pleasure Store?

Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday: 10am – 7pm

Thursday: 10am – 10pm

Friday: 10am – 9pm

Saturday: 10am – 10pm

Sunday: 10am – 6pm

Do I have to make a purchase or enter my credit or debit card information to redeem this perk in-store?

No. This perk is 100% free.

I am a Local Guide in the same city as my friend who received the email, why didn’t I receive the perk?

Local Guides who signed up for the program in London before 26 July 2017, and who have opted in to receive Benefit emails, received this perk. To see where you are signed up for Local Guides or to update your email preferences, visit your settings. If you were signed up for Local Guides in London by 26 July 2017, please check your email preferences as well as your spam and promotions folders.

I just signed up for Local Guides/I just reached Level 6, will I receive the perk?

This perk is only available to Local Guides in London who were signed up and who reached Level 6 before 26 July 2017.

Is this a recurring or a permanent perk?

This is a one-time perk for Local Guides Level 6+ in London as of 26 July 2017.

What is the deadline for redeeming this perk?

You must redeem this perk by 27 Aug 2017 at 17:59 pm BST.

I missed the coupon code expiry deadline. Can I get an extension or a new code?

We cannot provide an extension or provide new coupon codes.

Can I use the coupon code for multiple transactions?

The coupon code can only be applied to a single transaction.

Can I use the coupon with other promotion or discount offers?

The coupon is not applicable with any other promotion or discount offers.

May I redeem this perk for cash?

This perk has no cash value. If you received this perk, you may give the offer code to a friend or family member but you may not sell or exchange the perk for money.

I don’t live in London and I want a perk. How do I get one?

The Local Guides program is constantly evolving. Perks may be offered from time to time. If you have a suggested partner, or a perk you would like to see offered in your area, we welcome your feedback in the comments below. Please also be sure that your email preferences have perks emails enabled by visiting your Local Guides home.

I’m having trouble redeeming my code in-store. Where do I go for help?

You can reach out to the Magnum support team for help at 0800 7311507.

21-23 Earlham Street, London, United Kingdom
29 comments
Level 10

Re: London perk: free ice cream at the Magnum Pleasure Store

Wonderful offer. A free  ice cream double-dipped in chocolate then covered in dream toppings is a fantastic program. As I'm not a local guide of London so missed this permanently. Hopefully awaiting at my city. @HelloJess

Level 9

Hello @IvanLondon @RichardF @TaraM @angelaymlau @MrM @AmolapG @IrenaS @Anonymous @DanielDoherty @RikeshMistry have a look on this.

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.
Level 8

Redeemed today: double dipped, with dark chocolate and cookies, then topped with pistachios, dark chocolate flakes, chocolate honeycomb pieces and a pinch of salt. 

Very tasty - thanks Google. 

Former Google Contributor

@greedo Photo or it didn't happen!

Level 7

@deepakjhic Thanks man! I'll try to use this perk

Ivan London

Connect Moderator

Ha @HelloJess! I wish I was a London Local Guide. I really need this chocolate ice cream bar with hibiscus petal! 

Lucky Londoners, please post photos here on Connect so we can see what these Magnum bars look like.

Cheers,

Karen

Level 9

Really Lucky Londoners, please post photos here on Connect so we can see what these Magnum bars look like. @HelloJess what about my country Bangladesh! Is there any program like this in our cities. @MahmudPolash . It would be highly appreciated if have! Thanks !

@KarenVChin wrote:

Ha @HelloJess! I wish I was a London Local Guide. I really need this chocolate ice cream bar with hibiscus petal! 

Lucky Londoners, please post photos here on Connect so we can see what these Magnum bars look like.

Cheers,

Karen

Love to Hear ; Love to Share !
Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Connect Moderator

Yum, wishing I was in London :). Good perk @HelloJess

Level 9

Free ice cream 🍦🍧 🍨🍦🍨🍦🍨

In this Hot weather @HelloJess 😊👍

I wish this perk for all Local Guides in all over the globe 👍😊👍 I like the photo