Did you mean: 
Level 7

London during Christmas.

Beautifully decorated HarrodsBeautifully decorated Harrods

Carnaby street LondonCarnaby street London

Covent gardenCovent garden

Oxford StreetOxford Street

1548999453363.jpeg

Beautiful Christmas tree outside Apple MarketBeautiful Christmas tree outside Apple Market

Christmas decorations in Regent StreetChristmas decorations in Regent Street

1548999454646.jpeg

London, UK
7 comments
Level 7

BEAUTIFULLY DECORATED LONDON DURING CHRISTMAS

Beautifully decorated HarrodsBeautifully decorated Harrods

Carnaby street LondonCarnaby street London

Covent gardenCovent garden

Oxford StreetOxford Street

1548999453363.jpeg

Beautiful Christmas tree outside Apple MarketBeautiful Christmas tree outside Apple Market

Christmas decorations in Regent StreetChristmas decorations in Regent Street

1548999454646.jpeg

Connect Moderator

Re: London during Christmas.

Thank you for sharing your photos of Christmas in London @Saurabhkak. Do you live in there?

Or was just a visit? As you posted in Travel, do you want to share your experience with the people who would like to visit this great European Capital city?

What makes a good post? will help you to write an engaging post.

Please note that I have merged your two posts about the same subject

Level 6

Sooooo Beautiful! 

Former Google Contributor

Hi @Saurabhkak,

Welcome to Connect!

Thanks for sharing these awesome photos! I love the vibrancy of the Christmas lights in London! I really enjoyed the atmosphere. 😄 What was your favorite part about London? 

That said, have in mind, there is a limit of 1000 photos per account. Please feel free to check out Tips for Uploading Images to Connect to Stay Within Limit  and Tips and tricks to manage the photos in Connect.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 7

Hi Ermest,

Thank you for your message.

This is my first post on Google connect and I am still getting use to this app. 

Will post a much thorough posts in future and will surely follow the guidelines.

Thank once again for helping me .

Regards

Saurabh 

Level 7

hi Alexa ,

Thanks for liking the post .

You are right, London during Christmas is awesome. It's decorated so beautifully that it looks like a fairy land.

To be honest, London as this invisible vibe which makes you fall in love with it.

I ve been to many cities in Europe which are much beautiful in terms of architecture and all but London makes me wanna come back over and over again.

Former Google Contributor

Sounds good @Saurabhkak! Perhaps you could share some more photos and posts about your European city breaks. 🙂

PS: Don't forget to tag me or other Local Guides in your posts by writing @ before the name. This way we receive a notification. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!