IrenaS's post
cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Level 9

London Local Guides meet up on the 9th of November 2018

Calling all Local Guides in London, UK ๐Ÿ™‚

Please come and join us for a drink and a bite to eat on Friday, the 9th of November 2018 from 17:30 onwards in one of the best pubs of London, the Cittie Of Yorke.

Official event page on G+: Drink Drink Drink and FoodBeer cheers with Robert and Irena.gif

Cheers! and see you then ๐Ÿ˜‰

Irena

Cittie of Yorke, London, UK
14 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: London Local Guides meet up on the 9th of November 2018

Hey @IrenaS,

Thanks for planning this meet-up! Sounds like fun! We look forward to your reviews and photos via Google Maps. Please also feel free to share your recap with us:) 

PS: For future meet-ups, keep in mind you could also Host a meet up. Feel free to check out How to Organize a Local Guides Meet-Up

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 10

Hi @IrenaS
I was surprised by this shortcut movie and read this article without thinking!

very good!

#Let's introduce your Japan with #DeepJapan hashtag. You will discover Japanese background stories.
#Let's try your native language conversation with Google Translate #UseNativeLanguage
#Enrich Google Maps with Cycling information #Bike
#lit.link/yasumikikuchi #Guiding Star 2022 Inclusive Mapper

Level 10

A brilliant pub, we always make a visit when we go to London. If you could schedule your January 2019 meet up for Saturday the 19th that'd be handy ๐Ÿ˜‰

Level 6

See you all shortly for bEEr'O'cLoCk ๐Ÿป

OC - 20180621_221155Z_DRO.jpg

Taken from one of our previous meetups organised by @IrenaS and here is the rest of that night: Longest Day of The Year Meetup ๐Ÿ•๐Ÿป

I, t4k3.fun.53ri0u51y. // t.me/EviLwithinFazZ // t.me/FunLovinGaming // t.me/CityExperts // t.me/KittandMushroom // t.me/theFazZproject '\(O__ยฌ)/'
Level 9

Weekends are a little more complicated for us, but nothing is impossible Alan ๐Ÿ˜‰

Hopefully see you on the 19th of January!

Irena xx

Level 7

London by night

Anybody from London around?

Level 9

Hi @AlexaAC I did try to summit my Host a Meetup application on Wednesday, however it appears I could not select Friday the 9th of November (as it was greyed out). 

I'm also struggling with adding my photos from our meet up, as apparently the photo size is too big for Connect to handle. It would be great if our photos could be resized automatically by Connect, to the desired format & size, instead of telling us to resize & try again ๐Ÿ˜‰

Level 10
Former Google Contributor

Re: London by night

Thanks for reaching out, @ClaudiuSpace and welcome to Connect.

Your post is getting merged with London Local Guides meet up on the 9th of November 2018. You will find some fellow Local Guides in London there. Go through the post to find a common interest with them. Maybe you would be interested to go through How to Organize a Local Guides Meet-Up afterwards. 

That said, you might also want to make a post in Introduce Yourself - November 2018 to get to know other new members of the community. 

You can also See what Local Guides is about and read these Tips: Using Local Guides Connect. You may also want to see The 5 core values of Connect and the Help Desk where you can check many questions answered.

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!