Bonjourtaiwan's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Google Moderator

Re: London Impression

Hi @Bonjourtaiwan,

I quite like your photos! I was particularly impressed that you paid attention even to such a detail as the armrest of the bench. 🙂

Your post is coming right on time, as I'm planning a trip to London, but I don't know how many days I'd need there to fully enjoy it.

How long was your stay? Was it quick and easy to go from one popular sight to another? Thanks!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

Amazing pictures @Bonjourtaiwan - thanks for sharing

Former Google Contributor

Awesome photos @Bonjourtaiwan!

Thanks for sharing your experience in London with us! I really enjoyed London as a city break and combined the sight seeing with art galleries and the occasional pub. I also loved seeing the Nelson Mandela Statue. That was a proud moment. 😁

Do you have a favorite?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 9

Hello @Bonjourtaiwan

Thank you for sharing with us.

Level 10

Dear @DeniGu

I took a Eurostar from Paris to London for 2 days. But I think the 2nd is too short.

The most efficient travel in London, I recommend using a double-decker tour bus.

It's can to take you to every famous attraction.

Level 10

Dear @AlexaAC

Thanks your comments.

Yes, I really favorite the elegance and  good manner of London people. Also like to listen London accent.(*^^*)

Former Google Contributor

Sounds good @Bonjourtaiwan!

I agree, it takes some getting used to the accent, but it adds to the experience! 😊 I really enjoy your posts and I look forward to the next one! 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Google Moderator

Thank you for your advice, @Bonjourtaiwan!

I'll do some more research, too, but I'll definitely keep your words in mind. 🙂

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!