Sir-Marcus's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

London (England)

Hi... I'm looking to meet with other googlers in the London area. Please let me know if interested in making 2019 something fun, new, exciting, to remember. I look forward to meeting up and sharing some new adventures with you wherever you're from. So if you're new London, visiting or already part of this great city then let's meet up and see where it takes us from there. 

London, UK
7 comments
Level 7

Re: London (England)

You just missed one organised by +Irena Savchenko : it seems few people from London bother looking at the forums here on "Connect" so worth cross-posting on other media if you want to organise something yourself.  Otherwise stay in touch and no doubt another will happen when it suits enough of the core group : she does her best to invite anyone interested.

Former Google Contributor

Hello @Sir-Marcus,

If you would like to meet with other Local Guides from your area, I would suggest going to our meet-up site where you can organize a meeting yourself.  Here are some useful links regarding meetups: 

You can also always introduce yourself in our monthly Introduce yourself topic, where you can get to know the other Local Guides and maybe find some fellows from your area.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 10

@Sir-Marcus 

Let me know if you ever host a meet-up in London.

I'm up in the West Midlands and would be happy to join one.

Level 6

Thanks @jayprich   I realised it far too late. I rarely check messages here on this platform and so the message was lost in translation in cyberspace and I never saw it until too late. Is there a better way of keeping updated with messages here so none slip through the net?

Level 6

Thank you @LilyanaZ  yes I realize that messages here don't get to me in time somehow and so anything replied gets lost somewhere. I will do as you suggested, thank you very much. I hope the new year brings things closer so to add to my new ventures, adventures and all things new. All the very best, MARCUS

Level 6

Absolutely yes @TheRealKristin  I will do. Sorry for the late reply, I am just now going through some of my messages which I didnt see before... as I wasn't sure how to monitor them before but getting things put in place to improve and get things going for the new year. All the very best... have yourself a fantastic start to a New Year ahead in all things that you do. MARCUS

Level 7

I leave the "email me when someone replies" ticked .. that does what it says ; )

But this site is tumbleweed for London .. follow other guides personally is the only other option.