MahabubMunna's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Locked My all old popular post

Hello Local Guides Team 

last few day i saw my old 50% post show locked . i don't know why there so many post are popular , as like my local food and historical places ,about meetup , few Bengali Tutorial as like how upload photos from photos album and many more. i don't know it's actually bug or something else .can anyone unlock my post please There i give few screenshot

CC: @NadyaPN @DeniGu @FelipePK 

Mahabub Hasan
4 comments

Accepted Solutions
Connect Moderator
Solution

Re: Locked My all old popular post

Hi @MahabubMunna

all the old boards are read only from December 13: This board is now read-only

Feel free to start a new thread in the New Connect, if needed, linking the old post as a reference

Ermes

View solution in original post

Connect Moderator
Solution

Hi @MahabubMunna

all the old boards are read only from December 13: This board is now read-only

Feel free to start a new thread in the New Connect, if needed, linking the old post as a reference

Ermes

Level 10

now is it possible move few post in meetups , how to , and food section ???? @ErmesT

Mahabub Hasan
Connect Moderator

As I said, feel free to start a new post, @MahabubMunna, linking the old one.

As far as I know, older post will not be moved

Google Moderator

Hello @MahabubMunna,

In addition to what @ErmesT had mentioned, since what you shared with us is a question. I will be changing your topic label to the how-tos topic. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!