Yash_Mhadgut's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Location sharing

When I select "location sharing" option, and tap on "select people", I see some people with whom I can share my location through Maps app while I cant see that option for most of people although they are using maps. Why is it so?

4 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 8
Solution

Re: Location sharing

Hi @Yash_Mhadgut,

On top of the documents shared to you by @GeorgesHR, we can share our location via Links.

The link can be sent to others via all kinds of methods - email, whatsapp, telegram, SMS, anything.

Once other people open that link, Maps will have their record so that it will be very easy to share another location session with them in future.

View solution in original post

Former Google Contributor

Hey @Yash_Mhadgut,

Thanks for reaching out.

I have 2 articles for you, that may answer your question:

Best regards,

Georges

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators
Level 8
Solution

Hi @Yash_Mhadgut,

On top of the documents shared to you by @GeorgesHR, we can share our location via Links.

The link can be sent to others via all kinds of methods - email, whatsapp, telegram, SMS, anything.

Once other people open that link, Maps will have their record so that it will be very easy to share another location session with them in future.

Level 7

Thanks for informing😀

Level 7

Thanks for informing