LocalisMktSpc's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

LocalisMktSpc

Hi Everyone, 

Please enjoy the ride. I encourage you ask as many questions along the way.  Let’s make the time exciting and fun.  See you soon!  

Best,

LocalisMktSpc

Hollywood, FL, USA
3 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: LocalisMktSpc

Hi @LocalisMktSpc

can you please explain your post? Reading your content, it is quite diffucult for me to understand why your post is labelled "Photography"; "Mapping" and "Outdoor". Please read: What are Connect topics? and What makes a good post?. It will help you to understand hot to interract in the community, according to The 5 core values of Connect

Also, looking at your profile, it seems that you are a business activity. Local Guides is a program for individuals only, as per program rules, so if you are a business activity, please close your account of Local Guide. You can do it here

The good news is that, for business activities, you can register in the free program of Google Mybusiness, so please:

Ermes

Level 6

@ErmesT,

Please allow me the opportunity to showcase my community.  As there no mention of my business.  Thanks again,

Roudy, #LocalMktSpc

Connect Moderator

You are welcome to highlight your community @LocalisMktSpc

So please read the posts linked in my reply, and edit your post, giving a content according to your labels.

Thank you again for your attention

Ermes