ErmesT's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Re: LocalGuidesCleanTheWorld - Best Practices

Как я могу присоединится к программе если живу в Украине. У нас тоже большая проблема с мусором, так как люди не хотят занимается сортировкой. Это приводит к огромным проблемам. Этому нужно учить с детства! Это должно быть у каждого человека в душе. Забота не только о себе и об окружающей его теретории. Так как все мы жители нашей планеты мы должны что-то предпринимать. А иначе все мы задохнёмся от собственного мусора. 

Former Google Contributor

Привет @TimeToExplorE,

Спасибо за Ваш интерес к етой инициатве.

Я уверена @ErmesT даст вам совет.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Connect Moderator

Thank you for tagging me @MashaPS

I was missing your reply @TimeToExplorE, glad that you want to join

We can help you for sure, just make sure to tag me in your reply (tiping @ followed by my username)

Here a few link for you

The main post, with all the link to the program: Local Guides Clean The World - A Local Guides project - feel free to reply ih there for being in contact with the other LGs that follow the project

The multilanguage linkLocal Guides Clean The World - Your Language here. The main post has been already translated in Ukrainian by @NatalkaR, one of the top local guides of the community: Ukrainian Local Guides clean the world - A Local Guides project

I am sure that also @JaneBurunina will be happy to help. She was with us at iconic event started by @KarenVChin in San Francisco: RECAP: Clean The World - Connect Live 2018 Edition

Well, you have a lot to read. make sure also to check the worldwide “Mymaps of plastic pollution”, with the link to all the activities already done. The map is updated by @DavidTito

Stay tuned for more. The new project, that will run in parallel with this one, will be published soon

Connect Moderator

Здравствуйте, @TimeToExplorE

Как уже было сказано,  Программа 'Local Guides Clean The World' охватывает много направлений. Учитывая погодные условия в нашей стране, сейчас лучшее время для просветительской деятельности. У меня есть идея - пойти к сыну в школу и провести классный час, это будет интересно и детям и учителю. Хочу рассказать о программе, о важности переработки отходов, очистки прибрежных территорий, о вреде пластика и о том, как каждый из нас может сделать этот мир чище и лучше. Здесь в Connect есть много материалов. Для наглядности, планирую подготовить презентацию. Если Вам это интересно, подключайтесь, будем работать вместе.

Когда потеплеет, выглянет солнышко,  настанет лучшее время для встреч на улице, можно убрать участок территории возле школы, садика, берег реки.

Все это можно делать в рамках инициативы. 

Если нужна помощь, обращайтесь, всегда рада помочь.

Level 8

@MashaPS Hello and Happy new year I hope you are keeping well, don't forget to mention me in any related topics as I am @ErmesT My maps expert  assistant  

Hey @DavidTito,

Happy new year to you, too! 

It is great that you are so contagious and thank you for updating the map for this event. I won't forget to tag you when it comes to this topic next time.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

You're welcome @ErmesT.

Thank you for sharing this news. I'm waiting for the next project you mentioned. It's great how you inspire other local guides and I'm sure it will be something interesting again.

Level 7

Да конечно, давайте общаться. 

Level 8

@MashaPS Thank you..... You where there I could pass up a Happy new year to you ...

kindly David

Connect Moderator

Hi everyone:

Today I want to highlight a couple of post:

Daur ulang sampah pelastik jadi kerajinan cantik is about recycling plastic in Indonesia. A great initiative by @Aikoo . Well done, we can learn a lot from this post

Explore beautiful islands of Vietnam is about keeping the beaches in Vietnam beautiful and clean. @NguyenNguyenNhi is also running a blog about environement.

You have to read this two post, @DavidTito , @Julien44 , @br14n , @RiverDefender , @Venance 

A big hug to everyone