LucioV's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Local guides mapping and caught on maps by Google Street vie car - Googleception

Lol. 

Thanks to @manulele81 for sending me this news!

This is the second time for me to appear in street view, previous is back from 2009 and the car was the oldest red model. 

Norcia, PG, Italia
10 comments
Level 9

Re: Local guides mapping and caught on maps by Google Street vie car - Googleception

very nice yellow helmet  legend @LucioV ;))))

Level 10

Re: Local guides mapping and caught on maps by Google Street vie car - Googleception

Level 10

Level 10

molto interessante questa mappatura dei luoghi del terremoto, queste immagini di cattedrali puntellate e ho visto in altre strade bastioni ridotti in polvere... dovrebbero fare il giro del mondo e dell'italia politica, comunque complimenti per il vs tour, e quello che farete a giugno. 

la fotocamera sul caschetto giallo è una Samsung Gear 360? 

Level 10

nella vetrina di un negozio a Venezia si riflette un trekker? 

trekker.jpg  

https://www.google.it/maps/@45.4441045,12.3285663,3a,15y,304.59h,84.54t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sgTKtH2Fx...

Connect Moderator

Oh, Venice is perfect for this kind of "Street view selfies" @Gio51x, you can find a lot of this images exploring Venice

Ermes

Level 10

@Gio51x wrote:

molto interessante questa mappatura dei luoghi del terremoto, queste immagini di cattedrali puntellate e ho visto in altre strade bastioni ridotti in polvere... dovrebbero fare il giro del mondo e dell'italia politica, comunque complimenti per il vs tour, e quello che farete a giugno. 

la fotocamera sul caschetto giallo è una Samsung Gear 360? 

Ciao, no, era la mia Theta S 😉

Level 10

just like that, since Venice was loaded on the maps that I do for the city lagoon, I thank Google Street View for introducing me to Venice in its complexity and historicity, I had been in Venice many years ago, but it was a classic sightseeing in the places of mass tourism (San Marco, Rialto Bridge, ..)
instead thanks to Street View, I was able and I can continue to visit Venice in every suggestive corner and also the small unknown islands (88) and the most famous islands like Murano, Burano ... but only with Street View you can know 100% Venice that is, every street every square every building ... touristically it remains impossible for example to see all the 478 bridges + Calatrava, all the alleys ... I think that even the city's residents in the lagoon do not know every inch of their city, even I am Turin for 51 years, I know very well my city, but even today with Stret View I get to know roads and places that in 51 years I did not know that they existed ..

Former Google Contributor

Hey @LucioV,

Thanks for sharing this Googleception. Pretty interesting!

Best regards,

Georges

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators