Iansparkles's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Local guides login

I am a level 6 local guide so have been using this for a while now, after a couple of hours of boredom on my phone I have just logged into my account  and a barrage of emails came through congratulating me on my achievements??? As I'm logged in to Google maps I assumed I was logged into local guides, I now see a world of new features that I never knew existed,  so basically I've been using Google maps additional content but never actually been logged into local guides,  who knew 🙄, God knows how I could have been using this that long but never bn signed in properly, it was actually a comment someone left about receiving emails when you progress up the rankings,  that's when I was thinking I have never received any "doh" anyway I'm in now,  just thought I'd share my complete and utter stupidity 🤔.

Dundee, United Kingdom
3 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Local guides login

@Iansparkles A warm welcome to the Local Guides Connect Official Community and thanks for your posting on Connect.

Its a place for lots of learning and earning lots of friendship worldwide..

Stay with us..

Happy Guiding!

Connect Moderator

hi @Iansparkles a warm Welcome to Connect, the Official Community of Google Local Guides

Thanks for sharing your experience with us, I'm happy that you are enjoying our community. 

Trying to interpreting the sense of your post, I've replaced your original tag with another that is more appropriate, because this post is helping us to learn. 

As this is your first post in here, i take the opportunity to give you some information for better experiencing the contents that we like to share:

• Explore the Forum menu, to see what the various sections are about. You will find many interesting parts regarding, for example, meet-up, or photographic technique.
    • Give to the post a descriptive title

As an extra tips, i would suggest you to Search the community before posting as the same subject can be already being discussed.

Welcome again, I hope to see you soon 🙂

Ermes 

Level 6

How to check my photos please?

Vietnam Central Tours