Aadil_patel's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Local guides Points

Hello everyone can anybody tell me if we check the facts on google maps we get 1 point on each checked facts right but after few minutes my points are decreasing I mean is this map problem or mine please reply Thankyou im New here

3 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Local guides Points

Hello @Aadil_patel,

Thank you for reaching out.

As I understand from your post you've been contributing on Google Maps and checking facts. Please, confirm that when doing this you haven't added photos to your contributions.

If so, could you please, provide screenshots illustrating the issue you're facing?

By the way I've relabeled your post to the How-tos topic, because it is more suitable to it.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 8

I notificed after 24 hours it automatically get updated. so I will cross check once and will ping here 

Thankyou 

Former Google Contributor

Hi @Aadil_patel,

Thank you for your feedback. It is good that you're not facing this issue now. And of course don't hesitate to reach out to us.

Just as a reminder, don't forget when responding to others make sure to tag them (by writing @ before their names) in a post so they can receive notifications that you are communicating with them.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!