Ann-MarieS's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Local guide swap. What is it??

Could someone please tell me what the "Local Guide Swap" is about. 

From what I understand from the video posted on Google+ it it's a travel series. 

12 comments

Accepted Solutions
Former Google Contributor
Solution

Re: Local guide swap. What is it??

@Ann-MarieS, @LucioV@HeyJoe@JonasKL - super cool, right?! Check out all the Local Guides Swap videos here Each episode features one Local Guide who traveled to visit another Local Guide - someone they've never met - in their hometown. Of course, when Local Guides travel, they can initiate to contact and meet up with other Local Guides - and that's what we love to see 🙂 

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.

View solution in original post

Level 10

It's a program for selected Local Guides where two of them, alternate in the respective locations. I think it's some way supported financially by Google. 😉

Level 8

Oh that's interesting! 

I would love to swap and show people the none tourist side on my country! Google financed or not 🙂 

Level 9

@Ann-MarieSI want swap to go some where else LOL!!

Level 9

Hey @Ann-MarieS I wanna swap with you.

or either @HeyJoe @LucioV

It is amazing what you can accomplish if you do not care who gets the credit.
Level 10

Level 9

@JonasKL@Ann-MarieS@LucioVLocal Guides Team will decide ha haa!!

Former Google Contributor
Solution

@Ann-MarieS, @LucioV@HeyJoe@JonasKL - super cool, right?! Check out all the Local Guides Swap videos here Each episode features one Local Guide who traveled to visit another Local Guide - someone they've never met - in their hometown. Of course, when Local Guides travel, they can initiate to contact and meet up with other Local Guides - and that's what we love to see 🙂 

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.

Level 9

@JeslynLYes!! So super cool.

Level 5

@JeslynLthis is super cool, i would really love to be part of the next season