satyawan_shinde's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 4

Local guide is best concept.

Hello everyone,

Initially when there is no concept of local guide when i was doing marketing job in 2007. That time i was facing many issue about address and location. Google introduced this concept which is best forever and very helpful to needy people. The best thing  that its absolutely free by Google. So i decided to help other people to reach there location in less time and hurdle. I love to help the people and will do forever.

Thank you..!!!

Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
3 comments
Level 8

Re: Local guide is best concept.

@satyawan_shinde

You are welcome. You have a nice thought and good heart. All Google applications are helpful in our daily life and these are very easy to use.

Should you need any help, post here on Local Guides Connect. Everyone is ready to help each other.

Keep doing good works.

Level 5

Well said. A place you feel at home.

@Prdeep wrote:

@satyawan_shinde

You are welcome. You have a nice thought and good heart. All Google applications are helpful in our daily life and these are very easy to use.

Should you need any help, post here on Local Guides Connect. Everyone is ready to help each other.

Keep doing good works.

Level 5

@satyawan_shinde wrote:

Hello everyone,

Initially when there is no concept of local guide when i was doing marketing job in 2007. That time i was facing many issue about address and location. Google introduced this concept which is best forever and very helpful to needy people. The best thing  that its absolutely free by Google. So i decided to help other people to reach there location in less time and hurdle. I love to help the people and will do forever.

Thank you..!!!

Do you have information on how to add a land feature say a hill, a mountain or a river in the google map? I have been having problem doing it.