JoNB3x's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Local guide event 2018 ♥

HI to everybody my name is jhonnathan medrano and i am local guides from Maracaibo venezuela

i must to tell i am very disappointed this year i miss this event 😧 due to my phone get robbed and internet connection in vzla.. i see this email yesterday.. and i guess i don't have any chance to send it the video so i hope Have a very nice event to all of you many videos, photos and sharing 😄 someday due to my country economic i will buy a new smartphone and i will upload more helpful photos and videos !!! ♥ greeting from venezuela

#lgsummit17 #lestguide #connectlive #LocalGuidesConnect

Maracaibo, Zulia, Venezuela
6 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 8
Solution

Re: Local guide event 2018 ♥

Hi @JoNB3x

You are still part of this community which makes you and your contributions create an impact.

The event will happen next year too. Hoping to see you apply next year. Wishing you the best! 

Cheers!

View solution in original post

Level 9

Bls: Local guide event 2018 ♥

hai all thanks for being part of local guide connect.support and keep brotherhood.good warm from me.

Level 8
Solution

Hi @JoNB3x

You are still part of this community which makes you and your contributions create an impact.

The event will happen next year too. Hoping to see you apply next year. Wishing you the best! 

Cheers!

Level 7

Thank for you support bro 😄 greeting ! 

Level 7

Hi yes i know that 😄  i hope to go the next year even if i don't stay in venezuela

Level 5

Hey me also intrested for the part of local guide event ..so plz guide me..

Level 8

No problem jonathan, 

It is yearly event, you can get chance in the next year be ready in the month of April 19. All the best. Next year you can crack this with high weightage

THIRUMURUGAN N,
ASSISANT PROFFESSOR IN PHYSICS,
ERODE SENGUNTHAR ENGINEERING COLLEGE,
PERUNDURAI, ERODE, TAMILNADU, INDIA