Lera76's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Local guide account suspended

hallo@Yanniy ......anda bisa bantu teman saya yang acounnya ditangguhkan.. teman saya saat ini level 10.namun akunnya nama @levimumpo tidak bisa akses. Terimakasih 

Lera76
Sorong, Kota Sorong, Papua Barat, Indonesia
9 comments
Level 9

hallo @ Yanniy ...... you can help my friend who acount suspended .. my friend is currently level 10.namun the account name @ levimumpo can not access. Thank you

Lera76
Level 9

Hallo @BellaWi, bisa bantu teman saya untuk pulihkan account local guide yang telah ditangguhkan beberapa jam yang lalu. Teman saya bernama atau id @levimumpo level 10. Terimakasih atas bantuannya mba Bella  

Lera76
Level 10

Re: Local guide account suspended

Hi @Lera76
Welcome to Google connect and maps.
This is the world local guide family.

Please read this post  https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/Help-Desk/Why-was-I-removed-from-the-Local-Guides-program/m-p/...

And asked your friend if he respected the rules of the program https://maps.google.com/localguides/rules
Before starting this passionate adventure, I advise you to read the 5 core values of connect  Introduce yourself to the community Here
for a good understanding of the program read this Link for maps and    Using local guide connect   to get an easy way to understand connect.
See you 

Level 9

Hi @Lera76,

You're able to tag him then how it possible? 

I can help you in tagging one of our Google moderator. He is on level 9 so I don't think without any confirmation our team can cancel such accounts.

Here is a link with more information, 

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/Help-Desk/Why-was-I-removed-from-the-Local-Guides-program/td-p...

I'm tagging here @BruceDM.

Also you've posted 3 times in connect, here and here

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.
Level 10

Help needed from Google Mod for LG account lock

Help needed from Google Mod for LG account lock
Former Google Contributor

Re: Help needed from Google Mod for LG account lock

Hey @StephenAbraham,

Thanks for reaching out. 

I would suggest, you send them this article - Why was I removed from the Local Guides program? It contains information and the affected Local Guide may find a probable reason.

Best regards,
Georges

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators

Hello @Lera76 - I merged the conversations shared by @deepakjhic into this thread. There is no need to share multiple posts on the same issue.

Your friend can follow the instructions shared in the post above. Please have your friend reach out on Facebook or Twitter so we can investigate.

I am not available to respond on the weekend

Re: Help needed from Google Mod for LG account lock

Hi @StephenAbraham - I merged your post into another thread relating to the same person you mentioned. We cannot troubleshoot until the steps followed in in the links @GeorgesHR shared are followed. Thank you.

I am not available to respond on the weekend
Level 9

Thank you sir 

Lera76