Hi,

Please help me my account is suspended @Atsukot

2 comments

Accepted Solutions
Connect Moderator
Solution

Re: Local guide account suspended

Hi @jsmith797

As you has been suspended, here below you will find a link to know how to contact the Local Guides Team for a verification of the account:

Please remember that, who is banned, through the account, is the person that is managing it, as the account is not acting indipendently of you.

• For your privacy, please edit your post, removing the contact informations in there. The team will not use this post to contact you.
    • Close this account now. Having two account is against the Program Rules, so your other account will not be verified while this account still open. Many people say "I will close the second account when the first one will be restored". The only result that they will have, in this way, is to have also the second account suspended.

Thank you for reading

Ermes

View solution in original post

Connect Moderator
Solution

Hi @jsmith797

As you has been suspended, here below you will find a link to know how to contact the Local Guides Team for a verification of the account:

Please remember that, who is banned, through the account, is the person that is managing it, as the account is not acting indipendently of you.

• For your privacy, please edit your post, removing the contact informations in there. The team will not use this post to contact you.
    • Close this account now. Having two account is against the Program Rules, so your other account will not be verified while this account still open. Many people say "I will close the second account when the first one will be restored". The only result that they will have, in this way, is to have also the second account suspended.

Thank you for reading

Ermes

Former Google Contributor

Thank you so much! @ErmesT

Hi @jsmith797, please close your 2nd account and follow the instruction that ermest shared with you.