Did you mean: 
Level 8

Local guide account suspend

Hello

Google local guides

My localguide account

mgwulay

Level 8

Is unable to enroll to Local guide program.

Can somebody help me?

My current account is,level 6 account. Please help,me.

mgwulay account is level 8 and i did alot of contributions to Googlemap .pls

mgwulay
Yangon, Myanmar (Burma)
17 comments

Accepted Solutions
Connect Moderator
Solution

Re: Local guide account suspend

Hi @Thet15

As you has been suspended, here below you will find a link to know how to contact the Local Guides Team for a verification of the account:

Please remember that, who is banned, through the account, is the person that is managing it, as the account is not acting indipendently of you.

• Bookmark this link, and follow the instruction in there to know how to contact the Local Guides Team: Why was I removed from the Local Guides program?
  • For your privacy, please edit your post, removing the contact informations in there. The team will not use this post to contact you.
  • Close this account now. Having two account is against the Program Rules, so your other account will not be verified while this account still open. Many people say "I will close the second account when the first one will be restored". The only result that they will have, in this way, is to have also the second account banned.

Thank you for reading

Ermes

View solution in original post

Level 9
Level 9

Dear @Thet15, please do not worry. 

Google has certain policy guidelines, failing which the account or points are moderated.

@Atsukot can you please help him with this.

Level 8

Thanks i don't wanna lose my level 8 account

mgwulay
Connect Moderator
Solution

Hi @Thet15

As you has been suspended, here below you will find a link to know how to contact the Local Guides Team for a verification of the account:

Please remember that, who is banned, through the account, is the person that is managing it, as the account is not acting indipendently of you.

• Bookmark this link, and follow the instruction in there to know how to contact the Local Guides Team: Why was I removed from the Local Guides program?
  • For your privacy, please edit your post, removing the contact informations in there. The team will not use this post to contact you.
  • Close this account now. Having two account is against the Program Rules, so your other account will not be verified while this account still open. Many people say "I will close the second account when the first one will be restored". The only result that they will have, in this way, is to have also the second account banned.

Thank you for reading

Ermes

Level 8

Hello,

I tried my second account (current level 6 account) to exit from local guide program.

Its ok. and I tried my level8 account to exit from local guide program, it fail. Pending and nothing happen.

I can add and update with my level8 account but i loose badge of local guide program.

So I decide to use my level6 account to contribute the googlemap. I will aslo use my level8 account to update and edit. but I donot participate in local guide program with that account.

I will use this level 6 account as a member of  local guide program.

Thanks all

mgwulay
Former Google Contributor

Thank you so much @ErmesT

Hello @Thet15you may only sign up for the Local Guides program and receive relevant perks with one account. Please review: Local Guides Program Terms and Conditions.

As ermest shared the info:

- If you think you may have been wrongfully removed from the program and your account hasn’t been reinstated for more than 10 days, don’t create a new account to post on Connect (since that’s against our program rules, too). Mention @localguides on Twitter or write on our Facebook wall letting us know you've been banned and we will follow up with you over private message.

Please note that we are unable to review your account until you close the 2nd one. However if you decided that you want to keep the Level 6 account, you don't need to reinstate Level 8 account. 

Level 3

hi

my account as below is not showing any level. is it suspended, if it is yes. may i know the reason. how can it be re activate. i have done lot of hardwork in growing the levels. pls help

HILLZ LIFE
aizahlaibah
Level 3

Hello

Google local guides

My localguide account

hillz life

aizahlaibah at gmailcom

Level 8

Is unable to see my level

Can somebody help me?

Please help,me.

i have done lot of hardwork to reach this level. if it is suspended can i know the reason . i have not even got a notification that it is suspended pls help. i want this to be activated. please help. 

thanks

sawood

Connect Moderator

Hi @sawood 

As already indicated in this post, here is the procedure you have to follow.

- If you think you may have been wrongfully removed from the program and your account hasn’t been reinstated for more than 10 days, don’t create a new account to post on Connect (since that’s against our program rules, too). Mention @localguides on Twitter or write on our Facebook wall letting us know you've been banned and we will follow up with you over private message.

Please note that Google is unable to review your account until you close the 2nd one.

Level 3

hi @ErmesT 

Thanks for replying.

i don`t use this account just used as i could not message from the one i actually have.

pls help i had put lot of hard-work in achieving level 8. also let me know if i need to close this account. what is the procedure. also it will be great help to understand were i went wrong so it is suspended.

pls help!!!

Thanks

Sawood