AnkurJjw's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Local guide - Nepal

Hi All,

I just came to know about this website! I am a level 4 contributor based in Nepal. I have really enjoy posting and review places where ever I go. I have uploaded pictures of my travel in Vietnam, India and Srilanka. Wanted to see if there is anybody here in Nepal who are regular contributors!

Looking forward to hearing suggestions, ideas, and any other feedback from fellow community members.

Regards,

Ankur

22 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Local guide - Nepal

Hi @AnkurJjw Welcome to Local Guides Connect. As you're new to connect,  do take a moment to introduce yourself to the other Local Guides on our March 2017 introduction thread? Please make sure you read through the tips on using this community before posting. Feel free to explore also the other boards in the forum to share or find interesting topics, photos and suggestions.

Thanks and have fun with Local Guides!

Ara

Level 6

Hello @AnkurJjw 

I am also a level 3 local guide from Nepal. I do a lot of travel and love to visit new places and added them in google maps also. I am a regular contributor in google maps and it's my pleasure to meet you here. 

Thanks!

Level 7

Dear @SagarS

Thank you so much for the reply! Really nice to meet like minded people.

All of us local guides should connect over coffee sometime in Kathmandu. Nepal Local Guides

Regards,

Ankur

Level 6

I feel so great to meet such a good and kind Google Local Guides from Nepal. Hope to meet you soon. And do not forget to invite me in those programs, also organize meetup program in Butwal City as well. Can I have your instagram or facebook profile please? It will be very good if we are in same friendzone. 

Thanks!

Regards,

Sagar Neupane

Tilottama-01, Shankarnagar Rupandehi Nepal 

Level 10

Hello @AnkurJjw, good to see you here from Nepal. I am also here in Kathmandu. There are a lot of local guides in Nepal but they are not active here. @SagarS thank you so much you being here from Butwal. Butwal is one of my favorite place; it may be because I spent my 2 years of time there as a student. OK keep on contributing guys.See you some day.

Level 7

Hi,

Great to know that we have friends from Nepal. I recently came to know about the Local guide and just found out your post. I am from Nepal (Kanchanpur, Saptari), currently living in South Dakota, USA. Occasionally, I post some pictures and reviews on the maps. I was actually trying to update about my village and looks like most of the things are pending to publish. Probably, we can help each other by approving the edits if that is possible by the guides in higher level.

Keep doing the great work guys!

Cheers!

Shailabh

Level 7

Dear @ShailabhR

Nice to hear from you!

Yes lets do that! 🙂

And lets meet up when you are in Nepal the next time 🙂

Regards,

Ankur

Level 7

Hi @AnkurJjw

Glad to know that there`s lots of Nepalese local guide who are frequently uploading pictures to Google Map. My Name is Prabin hirachan and I am a level 5 local guide at Tokyo. 

Enjoy Google local guide

Level 7

Thank you for your reply @AnkurJjw. I will be coming to Nepal in mid-june. I would love to meet you guys if possible. 🙂 

Probably this time I would capture more pictures and information of my village and update on google so that it is helpful for the visitors. 

I would like to know how would like to get connected! Do we have any facebook group, or on twitter, instagram, lets get connected whatever is comfortable for all of us. 

@PrabinH @BishowvijayaP @SagarS 

Cheers!

Shailabh