Local guide Alto Adige

20190211_222136.jpg

6 comments
Level 10

italia

20190211_222143.jpg

Connect Moderator

Re: italia

@K226xq , te fusioné los dos post por que son iguales, luego por favor nos contarías un poco sobre la foto, gracias.

Saludos Farid

Google Moderator

Re: Local guide Alto Adige

Hi @K226xq,

Wow, that's a fantastic photo! It's exactly what I've always imagined Switzerland is like--snow-covered mountain tops, lush green meadows, and adorable family houses scattered around.

What camera did you use? I'm truly amazed by the colours.

By the way, feel free to introduce yourself and get to know other Local Guides in our monthly Introduce Yourself thread.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Former Google Contributor

Hello @K226xq,

These photos are breathtaking!

I'm impressed how amazing is this place, the colors, the fresh air, the mountains behind the villages. I totally agree with @DeniGu, that this is how I always imagined Switzerland. What are the must-visit places, and when is the best time to go there? 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Google Moderator Thank you!

Level 9

mind blowing @K226xq 

Thank you for sharing with us. 

Level 10

Muchas gracias @K226xq 

El paisaje es bellísimo y la foto fantástica!

Felicitaciones!

Cordialmente, 

Mariano