Egomhan's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Local Market

Sunday look of Garki 2 Modern Market.Sunday look of Garki 2 Modern Market.

Nigeria is a great Nation. 

Tips for first time visitors to Nigeria, the Sunday market would always be the best time the go shopping with in the local market, because that's the only opportunity those handcrafted works of artists are displayed within the local market because they are unable to pay for rented shop but Sunday they are allowed to display their craft as sighted in the picture above.

So if you visit my country Nigeria try going to the Sunday market and you would be amazed.

Sunday market at Garki 2 modern marketSunday market at Garki 2 modern market

Garki 2 Model Market, Abuja, Nigeria
10 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Local Market

Hi @Egomhan

Lovely photos of the market, what kind of things are they mostly selling? Is it mainly textile? 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

At any Sunday market you may visit one can get local textile wears, shoes, vegetables, art works and lots more.

May be next time I will capture more photos. @DanniS

Hi @Egomhan,

Thanks for sharing your interesting photos! I just wanted to remind you that you can tag Connect members by writing @ before their name when you are communicating with them. This way they will receive a notification and will see your comment.

By the way, I think this article How to take photos at street markets might be interesting for you. 🙂

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

Thanks alot was help.

@RadieN

You're welcome @Egomhan. I'm looking forward to your future posts.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

That's wonderful @Egomhan! It's a great way to engage the community in local markets. I also enjoy flea markets, because you can find unique things that you can't from the store. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Hi @Egomhan,

Please note that I will remove the French (European) language label of your post as it is written in English. You can read more about language tags in the article: How do I find posts in my preferred language?.

Level 8

I love local market. Please share more pics

Level 8

I will... i will even be going to a craft and flea market this Saturday i will write a post about it. then i will tag you. @Monammiii @