Haruki's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Local Hero BRAZIL Sao Paulo

Olá família LGuides!

Muito orgulho de ver parte da família, com @AdrianoAnjos em ação no Local Guides.

Best regards from Brazil!!

São Paulo, SP, Brasil
11 comments
Level 8

Re: Local Hero BRAZIL Sao Paulo

Muito obrigado pela força de sempre e pelo seu engajamento na comunidade  @Haruki!! Sempre disposto a ajudar!

Level 8

Disponha. É uma diversão esse Maps. 

O programa chegou a um nível de desenvolvimento que recebo tanta ajuda, através das informações dos Local Guides, que sinto necessidade e privilégio em poder ajudar um pouco também.

Espero que um dia possamos conhecer FelipePK

para apresentar nossa turma. 🙂

Former Google Contributor

Olá galera,

O que dizer desse vídeo hem @Haruki e @AdrianoAnjos? Só queria agradecer por ter compartilhado conosco e meus parabéns pela atitute. Eu estou muito feliz mesmo que exitam pessoas como vocês.

Sobre nosso encontro, eu estava pensando em organizar um Meet-up para Março ou Abril quando eu estiver por ai. Vai ser muito legal poder conhecer todos vocês e os outros amigos Local Guides de SP e região que puderem ir. 😉 

Mais uma vez parabéns!

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

Que "vidjão"! como diria um amigo meu hahaha

@FelipePK obrigado!

E espero que nós tenhamos a oportunidade de conhecer você e compartilhar experiências com outros guias, tem uma galera legal aqui em São Paulo e região. 

Eu até fui convidado para o connect live em SF mas não consegui o visto. Paciência né.

@Haruki compartilho da mesma opinião sua, o maps ja me ajudou tanto que eu gosto de retribuir e incentivar outros guias também. Além é claro de fazer amizade com uma galera massa! 

Former Google Contributor

Hey @AdrianoAnjos,

Poxa lamento saber que você não vai poder comparecer ao Connect Live, o evento vai ser bem legal. Eu também não estarei comparecendo embora gostaria também. 

E vamos tentar organizar sim o Meet-up ou pelo menos visitar algum barzinho ou algo to tipo para conversar com o quem puder ir vai ser legal. 😃 

Grande abraço pra vocês.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Google Moderator

Hey @Haruki and @AdrianoAnjos,

Please excuse my reply in English.

Thank you both so much for sharing this inspiring story with us!

Honestly, I've always been afraid to donate blood (mostly because I'm scared of needles). But seeing how calm Adriano is, and how grateful the people are who he helps, makes me want to look up the blood donation centres in my area. 

Looking forward to more heartwarming stories from the Sao Paulo Local Guides!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

Hey @DeniGu!

How are you doing?

I understand that you are afraid of needles and that is ok! By no means I want you to have a bad experience while donating blood so please take your time, think about it, realize that you can save up to four lives just by doing this generous action and try to overcome this fear!

I would like to know how it goes 🙂 

I am very happy that we were able to inspire you and other people to go donate blood. That is the main idea of this video!

Thank you for your words!

Cheers! 

Google Moderator

Hi @AdrianoAnjos!

I'm doing great! Even better now, after reading your words of encouragement. 🙂

I'll be sure to let you know when I go for my first blood donation. I had a talk with another Local Guide about the procedure here in Bulgaria, and it seems that there's also an initial interview and blood tests. He even said that you don't actually feel the needles! So I'm definitely going soon. 🙂

Hope to read / watch more interesting stories from your life as a Local Guide in the meantime!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

Hi @DeniGu, how are you?

It's a pleasure to share, amazing Stories in Brazil! And that's OK reply to me in English!

I agree with Adriano.
An initial hard experience, is not good 😞  however we have options. How about a bone marrow registry?

With cheek swab 🙂

Spoiler
Bulgarian Bone Marrow Donor in Sofia 🙂

Best regards from Brazil!