AradhanaB's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Re: Local Guides in India: highlights from 2017

Wow Thanks Aradhana for the this indeed it is wonderfull to be in connect and meet in person all the lovely people steve varghese to name some and the list goes on again would to meet all the guides and all the wonderfull team 

Level 9

@AradhanaB This is awesome.  Thanks for sharing our 2017 journey in summarized form. 

Happy Holidays 🤶 🎄 to your team and all Local Guides everywhere. 

happy-holidays-wishes

Local Hero: Mapping Calcutta’s Hospitals | Instagram | Facebook| Twitter | YouTube | LGSummit16, LGSummit17, SVT18 alumnus
Level 8

@AradhanaB Thank you so much for this awesome gift for all of my Indian Local Guides friends.

Proud to be a Local Guide.
Level 8

@AradhanaB Thank you for the post.

Indeed this year has been a great year for all LGs. And it is also good to see that Google is focusing on India. The recent Google Maps Advertisements, various test done by Google in Mumbai, the Google India event (though I was not there) tell how committed Google is to India.

Your ideas and post have been inspiring us and giving us directions, so thank you for being there. 

Wishing you a merry Xmas and a very happy new year 2018.

Cheers!

Level 9

Wow @AradhanaB a great recap at the end of 2017.

Nice post with many information.

Good to see the people from kerala, India.

Our @MahabubMunna and @Kamalhasnainee may post something like this for Bangladeshi LG.

Love to see such post from different country.

Level 2

i have gone thru your articles which gives a lot of valuable information - thanks

Level 1

Happy new years to all

Level 8

Meet the Local Guides India, the most active Local Guides in the world, i learn something from @AslamMo @NarenChandra and friends from Hyderabad and their yummylicious Biryani, and look what are they doing on Youtube I think I must learn again from their activity, salute for all Local Guides India, Shalom from Surabaya, Indonesia.

Foodie Lover, I`m The man behind the pan, love cooking and love to eat. MakanMasak
Level 9

Selfie with the directorsSelfie with the directors

Shooting TimeShooting Time

Team Kolkata exploring Durga PujaTeam Kolkata exploring Durga Puja

Preparation for the shootPreparation for the shoot

Selfie of Local GuidesSelfie of Local Guides

Ma DurgaMa Durga

Ma DurgaMa Durga

Theme at a puja pandalTheme at a puja pandal

It was a great experience for us shooting here at Kolkata on the festive occasion of Durga Puja with Google Local Guides! It was an extraordinary day of my life, and a memorable one as well. We'll be glad to tell everyone that we've also featured in Google Local Guides video showcasing the pride of our very own dear city of Kolkata. Thank you for the opportunity.

Level 10