GaryFunk's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Local Guides in Denver, Colorado.

I'm wondering if any of the Denver, Colorado Local Guides are active here. 

Denver, CO, United States
10 comments
Level 5

Re: Local Guides in Denver, Colorado.

You bet Gary I am back in the saddle but I have tried to make some serious lifestyle changes in the past couple months that will guarantee that I have a lot more to contribute to the world.  I am trying to be as productive on this project as possible.   I am without a decent phone at the moment and have a few other barriers but I will be making moves soon enough that will make life easier.  I just need to focus on whats important and I will prove to be a more effective guide.   I am definitely one of the best Guides Denver has to offer.   As I have lived here many many years and watched it change. Its a beautiful yet interesting city with a lot to offer right now.

Jimmy Theurer
Level 8

I'd like to see a lot more Denver local guides in here.

Level 7

I'm very active with updating Google maps! Though I do more photos than anything else.

I'm currently getting close to level 7; and just passed 2 million photo views.

Level 8

I will be very soon in the city of Denver Colorado and I will be doing a meeting with many local guides. I will conduct an event afterwards if I approve360 panoramic360 panoramic

360 panoramic360 panoramic

View 360 

Level 8

I am somewhat active in Denver and the surrounding areas like Boulder and Littleton.

It's only impossible until it is done.
Level 8

I am an active local guide in Denver. 

Level 6

Hi Gary. I'm a local guide in Denver, Boulder, and Golden.

Level 5

Hey! I'm active in the Denver metro area - but not as active as I could be! Really want to start focusing on taking more photos of spots. Especially thinking about accessibility photos as mentioned in this guide: https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/Photography/What-to-look-for-when-taking-accessibility-photos/...

Level 9

Hi  Everyone!
Such great discussion, especially the accessibility topic. I encourage you guys to use the meet up site to set up an event so others in the Denver area can get together as well.
I'm going to move your post to the "Let's Meet Up" subforum as it'll make it easier for others to connect with you!
Keep us posted on any meet ups by sharing photos and adventures!

Please post publicly so others can benefit as well. I do not have private messages. Thanks!