Guyco's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Local Guides from Province of Québec

We have started a #Facebook group #LocalGuides from the province of #Quebec.  We hope all members from this province will join us at https://www.facebook.com/groups/262612874308995/about/

Français

Nous avons débuté un groupe sur #Facebook pour les #LocalGuides de la province de #Québec.  Nous espérons que tous les membres viendrons nous rejoindre sur https://www.facebook.com/groups/262612874308995/about/

GOOGLEMAPSLOCALGUIDE.jpg

#francais #canada

Montréal, Québec, Canada
5 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Local Guides from Province of Québec

Hi @Guyco,

This is a great idea, thanks for sharing.

I hope lots of Local Guides will join the group.

By the way, you can always organize meet-ups on our website to get to know others from your area. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Google Moderator Thank you!

Level 8

Thank you @Petra_M

Level 8

Covid-19 has locked down in the world. We have been locked down since March 24, 2020 in Bangladesh. For more than 04 months, all businesses including grocery / restaurant / school / college / office were closed. Nowadays people are slowly returning to normal life.

WoW its great idea my dear !! Very nicely written. I had a lot of fun reading the post. the photo is also very beautiful. In fact, if you have a love for work, you can take a good photo.

Thank you so much, my dear @Guyco for writing a good post sharing with us

If you like it, you can read my writings post.

Former Google Contributor

Hi @Mohammadalauddin,

I just want to share a gentle reminder that posting the same text all over Connect is considered spamming and this is something we do not encourage. Please keep The 5 core values of Connect in mind before posting on Connect.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

Thank you very much @KlaudiyaG  sir you are right.

I hope I will not do this again until the next date. 

I was doing these by mistake but in the future I need correction. 

I am so sorry my dear sir.  plz