ErmesT's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: Local Guides clean the world - A Local Guides project

Thank you @ErmesT for this wonderful and great concept. We will be doing our best from our side. 

@LaxmiG1, @BishowvijayaP, @Surendra, @SovitaD, @PushpendraKhadka

Level 8

@ErmesT Good morning from Nepal, you always bring new and extra concept thank you for this amazing threads.

Thank you so much for tagging me  @RupendraNeupane . We will discuss and  will share with you very soon .

@BishowvijayaP@Surendra@SovitaD@PushpendraKhadka 

Level 10

Level 10

Level 8

Yeah right...

So when will there a be a "local guides clean the Google Map" initiative? This is nice PR and good for the enviroment - but when will finally get someone to the real problems related which are REALLY linked to every local guides but just any human beeing?

Missinformation, missing places, old and bad pictures, annoyed customers, bad ux,...

I mean... I find the clean the world idea nice (there is a reason why I work togethwr with the NABU) but Im here to clean the digital world.  I actually find it kinda grotesque. Can't help it. Autism...

We send a digital army, to clean the real world, while the real world demands us to clean the digital world. I got a bad feeling...

Level 10

Exciting project @ErmesT

Now we can start .

The ivory coast team is ready to enter in this wonderful and useful project.

Congratulations

Level 10

https://gasmountain.com/sortida-dissabte-garriga-03-03-2018/

In our association we will be very aware of this interesting project!

IMG_20180303_155805-1024x768.jpg

https://gasmountain.com/blog/
FOLLOW ME ON GOOGLE MAPS
https://goo.gl/maps/nTobaEosxkmA1cvq8
Connect Moderator

Thanks @ValeriaA_@Haseeb@BudionoS

I think we will have a lot to do. I am so happy to see how the acticities already linked in Mymaps of plastic pollution” (both Indonesia and Sri Lanka) are reducing the distance between Local Guides and their places, gaining respect day by day.

This will help for sure also in improving Google Maps, because Local Guides will be Trusted in real world first

Happy to have you on board

Ermes

Connect Moderator

Thanks @RiverDefender@AgoesSantosa@SriSedono_id

Your community is doing a great activity, I know @NunungAfuah is very proud of it.

Hope to have more and more events linked in  “Mymaps of plastic pollution

Thanks for being a great community

Ermes

Connect Moderator

Thanks @Isral_Tobiank

I agree, for me the most important point is Education, for preparing the new generations for a better world.

This is also the most difficult step, because in the first part it will be the less visible one. But it is also the one that will drive, in a few months, a lot of initiatives, involving school and Students, from Preschool to Universities.

I love the post from @AlejandraMaria in the educations Topic. I know that @MelizzaNeon is ready to drive a project with schools too, I will be happy to have her onboard

Ermes