ErmesT's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: Local Guides clean the world - A Local Guides project

Olá, @ErmesT e @ValeriaA_!

Vocês podem informar aonde encontro brasileiros envolvidos nesse projeto? Existe algum site em português-Brasil? Não conhecia e achei superinteressante esse projeto! Cc @FelipePK

Digite @ antes do nome de usuário para me mencionar/marcar para que eu possa responder mais rapidamente.

Francisco Assunção #LocalGuidesBrasil
Brasil!
Links úteis | Contribuições | Sobre mim

Connect Moderator

Hi @ParaenseCarioca

Thank you so much for the appreciation. Actually you can be the first Local Guide to run LocalGuidesCleanTheWorld in Brazil. The project is all in this post (and in the several posts linked in there).

Do you want to take care of the translation, or to coordinate a workgroup for translate the project in Portuguese? I can write a post for aggregate people, if you need it.

Please let me know

Ermes

Level 8

Claro que sim, @ErmesT!

Será um imenso prazer.

Vou pedir ajuda ao meu visinho tradutor @LuizDeFreitas73 e em breve voltaremos a falar com você!

Grande abraço! 👍🏼🇧🇷

Digite @ antes do nome de usuário para me mencionar/marcar para que eu possa responder mais rapidamente.

Brasil!

Connect Moderator

This would be great @ParaenseCarioca

If you also need help about Mymaps, please tag @DavidTito.

Feel free to tag or pm to me when you need support.

The translated version will be added to the main post

@Atsukot, if I remember correctly, you wrote a Japanese version of the project, but I can't locate it, am I correct?

Former Google Contributor

Yes @ErmesT, I translated your "Clean the World" post in Japanese. Here is the link.

”Clean the World"プロジェクトを日本で広めよう

A great idea! @ParaenseCarioca. When you post the translation on Connect, please add a language label: Portuguese (Brazilian)

Former Google Contributor

Hey @ParaenseCarioca

Bem legal mesmo que você está interessado em tocar esse projeto no Brasil. Queria estar ai para pode ajudar pessoalmente, mas o que for possível fazer por aqui eu vou tentar para ajudar. 😉 

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

Valeu, @FelipePK! Assim que surgir um tempo aqui vou iniciar isso e espero ser o mais breve possível! TamoJunto!

Brasil!

Level 8

Bls: Local Guides clean the world - A Local Guides project

I hope Bandung Local Guides can also contribute to this amazing and great project. @SriSedono_id @PaDeSSo @AgoesSantosa

Connect Moderator

Bls: Local Guides clean the world - A Local Guides project

Level 9

Hello @ErmesT here's the link to the French translation of the Introduction to Local Guides clean the world - A Local Guides project:

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/General-Discussion/Fran%C3%A7ais-Local-Guides-clean-the-world-...

This is one of the best ways (your #localguidescleantheworld project) of helping the world focus on things that matter to all of us!

Kol