ErmesT's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: Campaign against plastic pollution on beaches and oceans.

Thats why I shared to you the link of the project @KashifMisidia

The mains step is "Education", if you want to have a better future.

The present, with cleanup actions, is to give an example to the others, trying to involve more people every day, like @RiverDefender and @br14n are doing in Indonesia

Connect Moderator

@U-royFelixA thanks for appreciation bro. That's gives us More motivation.

Please type @ before username to mention/tag me so I can reply to you quicker. About me |Guiding Star 2021 | Follow me on Maps |  | Instagram |   

Gems Of the World - A Connect Travel Post Challenge

Connect Moderator

Yes sir @ErmesT you will see soon how we follow steps which you written in your post. Because now I have way that how can I go forward for this campaign.

Please type @ before username to mention/tag me so I can reply to you quicker. About me |Guiding Star 2021 | Follow me on Maps |  | Instagram |   

Level 10

HI @ErmesT terima kasih memberi penanda ini. Ya... Saya dan @br14n terus berusaha sekuat tenaga dan berbagi waktu, tenaga di antara libur akhir pekannya. 

Saya di Bogor, Jawa Barat,  Indonesia terus bersuara lewat sosial media (facebook, twitter, instagram dan blog) untuk menyuarakan keprihatin kami di Indonesia dan belahan dunia .

Beberapa NGO internasional (Greenpeace Indonesia,  WWF Indonesia) sudah bertemu untuk diskusi. Begitu pula diskusi dengan pemerintah daerah, komunitas lokal, universitas. Kami menyebutnya. Kami sedang akan merancang sebuah gerakan kolaborasi. Kami menyebutnya gotong royong. Kami berpikir dan berkeyakinan Ini sangat sesuai dengan budaya kami di Indonesia. 

Segera setelah rencana aksi terbentuk, siapa saja yang berperan, perannya apa saja, nanti saya akan berbagi cerita.

Untuk gotong royong Pak @BudiFXW , @PaDeSSo @AgoesSantosa dan kawan-kawan bisa cerita khusus tentang gotong royong. 

Salam

FJoe

Level 8

@ErmesT you know me I don't like to miss out.... Tag me is  the magic word : )

Level 10

Ya @RiverDefender.

Beberapa kali kita bertemu dan saya selalu peduli dengan apa yang telah anda dan teman teman aktifis pemerhati dan  peduli terhadap Ciliwung. Volume sampah yan g masuk sungai Ciliwung dan yang berhasil dikeluarkan jauh dari kata seimbang.

Kita muti ambil aksi.

Mudah mudahan sekembalinya anda dari pertemuan Internasional di Jepang bisa semakin lebih melegakan dan menyehatkan bagi sungai Ciliwung dan belahan dunia lainnya dari sampah plastik dan sampah rumah tangga.

Tag (@BudiFXW) in your post or comment, I will happily to connect with you.
Level 10

Great job @KashifMisidia! I'm a devotee to same cause - hence why I wrote about it here.

Connect Moderator

@SanyaOdare

@BudiFXW

@RiverDefender

thank you sanya brother. I can learn from you all who are working for that cause from long ti

Level 10

Hi @KashifMisidia terima kasih ...

Mari kita belajar bersama, berbagi cerita. Mungkin kita bisa terapkan hal-hal yang dapat diterapkan atau modifikasi terhadap hal-hal yang perlu.

Connect Moderator

@RiverDefender yes I read and now ready to follow the steps which sir @ErmesT mention in his post. Soon you will hear from Pakistan. The work which you are doing for our planet is really appreciable. I want to do same to follow my senior fellows like you.