cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Local Guides Were Are You?

@OSAMA wrote:

@HelloSamsonR

@I believe you bro , as a doctor I will tell you something about men :  "they feel that emotional moments are weakness"

@OSAMA Am very emotional after your post about women. and to be honest with you now, am very emotional now. our society needs to do more.

@OSAMA I believe you bro. It's well with all of us. Those emotional moments took over me for a while. Thanks for your insights bro. 

Connect Moderator

@HelloSamsonR @OSAMA, as @DiAnaUS mentioned, you are making me blush too. Women here do make up a good portion.

Enjoying my cappuccino now.Enjoying my cappuccino now.

You and all the many other Local Guides, both women and men, make up this very active, thriving community. That is why this forum is called "Local Guides Connect" because we are now "Connected," no matter by time zone or country.

Cheers,

Karen

Level 10

@KarenVChin Cool,  well said Karen. I see you are cool enjoying your cappuccino lol. Nice timeout you got there. Thanks for being a blessing to this wonderful local guides connected family. 👍👍👍👍. Ride on Karen enjoy your day. 😉

Level 8

And I have to say,
that without men I can not imagine life too....

husband, son, father, colleagues, friends....

It is nice, when we respect each other and

help each other too.

Connect Moderator

Absolutely @KlaudiaB. We all need men and women in our lives, in form of father mother sister brother or friends. If only women, or men were enough for this world, the other would not be created at all.

There is a poem written by one of our famous writers, Kazi Nazrul Islam, "Bissher ja kichu mohan srishti, chiro kollankor- ordhek tar koriyache nari, ordhek tar nor". Which means, whatever great creation is there in the world, half of them were made by women and the half by men. 

@OSAMA and @HelloSamsonR, emotion is not weakness. Emotion does not make you small. Emotion is the tool that makes you different from animals. That proves you to be human. 

Level 8

Hi @HelloSamsonR..

My support will always with women.. As @OSAMA said, women are everything in this world.. Without women, we are nothing.. Let us join hands to be a women supporter.. Thank you.. 

Vellore Local Guides
Level 10

@SalmaanN Thanks bro, @SoniaK Thanks @KlaudiaB Thanks also, you women here are great inspiration. @OSAMA Thank you.

Level 8

@HelloSamsonR@MatBarcia

The beginnings of our Local Guides Library is starting to take form. Please, let me know what you think of this video. 

I thank you in anticipation.

Best regards, Jeroen

Level 6

Re: Local Guides Where Are You?

I'm a new Local Guide, but I'm here! 

Level 6

Re: Local Guides Where Are You?

I joined Google Local Guides yesterday. 15/01/18. My name is Zachary, I am based in Hampshire in England. I love travelling and sightseeing.