HelloSamsonR's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: Local Guides Were Are You?

@HelloSamsonR thank you for reading my posts 🙂  I figured many were on the other discussion board but I like to stay active here even with less people because of the great guides that I have met on here. Many inspire me to do more.

And thank you @EjazShah for mentioning me 🙂 very kind of you for thinking of me!

Level 10

@DiAnaUS You welcome sister. Looking  forward  to great and interesting  topics  from you. 

Level 10

@HelloSamsonR i am always there but not much jumping so you can't see me till now . but try to help other in any way 

Mahabub Hasan
Level 10

@ErmesT wow . you find my very old post . i forget about this hahah . i try to share natural , social , cultural and historical and meetup post for it's help to other add few knowledge there memory 

Mahabub Hasan
Level 10

@MahabubMunna Lol, we're are you jumping  from, ? From were  to were?  You are active bro, your stats don't lie :D. Keep up the good work @MahabubMunna

Level 10

@HelloSamsonR there i jumping mean go all post and give a unnecessary comment . just try to say like this . but if any informative post  learn from there and gather my knowledge . always wait for new post about culture , historical , social etc type 🙂   

Mahabub Hasan
Level 6

Hi @HelloSamsonR

I know I'm not one of the biggest LG contributors on your list.
😄 (just kidding)

I started contributing to Google Maps 15 days ago, and I discovered LG Connect 11 days ago.
I'm reading the top posts with tips here on Connect, to inform me and understand about how to contribute and be useful to others, and maybe to help as well.

I found the idea of @JeroenM interesting, because sometimes I get lost here by the forum looking for the tips.
🙂

I thought that Connect was only a way for the LG to exchange ideas, solve problems, look for answers to questions, but I found many posts complaining that people did not receive badges, or the badges were gone, or were not invited to LG Summit, etc... etc.

To me these people seem to be interested only in rewards, maybe to take some kind of advantage, using as a reference to improve their local jobs. Maybe just my impression, but after reading several posts, I became a bit frustrated with LG Connect.

From what I saw here in this post, it seems to be only a temporary phase, and I hope many of those LGs who complain a lot, end up leaving the LG program.

So the Local Guides who are really interested in contributing, make the community grow and improve even more the information in Google Maps.

🙂

Connect Moderator

Thanks @HelloSamsonR, I know what you mean.
I was trying to use my reply as a reply for multiple post. Today I have been mentioned maybe 50 times, (mostly unnecessary), and I spent two hours to read all the post, so I decided to use your post (the most beautiful, together with the one from @DiAnaUS) to reply to all, giving my opinion about a common (and recent) way to write a post. My concern wasn't about your post.

I have a lot of topic ready to start, a lot of reply to some nice post with photos, but not so much time to do it. In the other hand, if somebody is mentioning me in a post, I think I have to reply, at least for a matter of politeness.
This is why I like to have a calm period, to be able to enjoy Connect

Thanks again

Level 10

@ErmesT You have told it in a nice way. We can not make good posts every day and it should come freely. If you look at my Kudos stats people may think I went after the Kudos, but the truth is I tried to contribute to the Connect to help others and Kudos came with it. 🙂 

Connect Moderator

Hahahaha..... thats not true @HelloSamsonR. I am online and active in Connect almost all the time. And I am contributing equally the way I did earlier. 

Thanks for inviting me @OSAMA. I would have missed such an interesting post had you not invited me here. 😛