HelloSamsonR's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Local Guides Were Are You?

@HelloSamsonR Didn't I tell? @OSAMA is a master of engaging people. Now inviting lots of ladies. 😄 😄 😄 

Level 7

@HelloSamsonR, you forgot to mention @ErmesT and @OSAMA, you forgot @DiAnaUS In your list 🤔

Level 10

@AnuradhaP Now i see what you told me, now this thread is gonna explode boom :D, hahahaha, @OSAMA is busy developing new topics now.

@AnuradhaP wrote:

@HelloSamsonR Didn't I tell? @OSAMA is a master of engaging people. Now inviting lots of ladies. 😄 😄 😄 

Level 10

@EjazShah @OSAMA is on the list. it would be updated later on 😄@DiAnaUS is super active. 😄

Level 10

@HelloSamsonR Yes, I asked the question from @OSAMA and he is going get an opinion from others in a different thread and tell me here. He should know that I can see all the posts on the connect. 🙂 😄 😄 😄 

Level 10

@AnuradhaP wrote:

@HelloSamsonR Yes, I asked the question from @OSAMA and he is going get an opinion from others in a different thread and tell me here. He should know that I can see all the posts on the connect. 🙂 😄 😄 😄 

@AnuradhaP Lol, 😄 😄

Level 7

Great post mentioning great people in LGConnects. We seek more interesting posts from them! 🙂

Level 10

@AbdullahAlAmin Yea to encourage all of us and share great ideas.

Level 10

@HelloSamsonR i think there is a separate exclusive access section to those all got screened for the summit and may be there they are having conversion about the summit and the plan of action and trying to improve maps from there.

Level 10

@NarenChandra Yep there is, I am also in that thread also, but things arent lively the way they use to be. my post is directed to some of the top contributors to keep on engagging many members of the community. for example many who werent selected we need posts to keep them alive and make them know connect is the real deal 😄

@NarenChandra wrote:

@HelloSamsonR i think there is a separate exclusive access section to those all got screened for the summit and may be there they are having conversion about the summit and the plan of action and trying to improve maps from there.

@Tito almost gave up, but many local guides like @LucioV@DiAnaUS@AnuradhaP many more local guides i cant mention gave him hope to continue. The  post idea is mainly for top contibutors to keep on contributing and supporting 😄