ShafiulB's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Local Guides Village Exploring!

Hello! Dear all Local Guides friends! 

This is a story about my Homeland and it's  a village.

A photo from my village in Cumilla, BangladeshA photo from my village in Cumilla, Bangladesh

The village where nature plays with beauty. Green field, farmer land, river, river barrage,   canals and lots of ponds are the regular nature in my village. 
This Eid vacation i explored my village unexplored beauties .  The most of the natural beauty are north side of the village which is beside the Gumti river. Read more from about Gumti  Wikipedia 

Riverview Panorama -গোমতি নদীRiverview Panorama -গোমতি নদী

Gumti River...Gumti River...

Amazing Canels viewAmazing Canels view

Looking so cool and I enjoyed this journey. It is not a joke that I explored my village. It's true that is why our village is a large one. We live in the Capital and we go to the village sometimes. But visiting the whole village is like time killing. So during this Eid vacation, I made this plane and I did it.  

White clouds reflection on the pondWhite clouds reflection on the pond

I believe exploring as a Local Guide. When it is time to explore my own village it's just wow & worth than others! So many old places, Friends and memories of childhood.

Sugar-cane fieldSugar-cane field

Had the best time for make stronger my mobile photography style. So I made this as an opportunity. Hope my Local Guides fellows will also explore their nearby and share their explore with this post....

Visit photos album for more...

@TraciC @LucioV @ermest @IlankovanT @OSAMA @DavidTito @KarenVChin @PavelSarwar @Kamalhasnainee @ShahMdSultan hope you all like my village.

Keep exploring! Happy Guiding!  

Shusunda, Bangladesh
19 comments
Level 9

Re: Local Guides Village Exploring!

Lucky you @ShafiulB ,

Amaaaaazing nature and post ,

I like the photos and the emotional memories 

Level 10

Wow @ShafiulB, lot of green and no trace of humans!

Looks like a paradise, but I know that all this water could be dangerous.

Connect Moderator

@OSAMA You are right bro. I am so proud with my Village.  Its my land.

Connect Moderator

Thanks for your comment my friend @LucioV . Its is a matter of surprise that many places there without people trace  and house that is why its a river side. Gumti river was called as "Sorrow of Comilla". But now its Somewhat under controlled after building two side dam of this river.In the rainey season its water increase so higher and during that period high tide, flooding are common phenomeno. Otherwise we use this river water  for our agricultural works. Its work with government irrigation project  to distribute Gumit water for agricultural work. 

Level 8

Happy to see this amazing looks. All shots are very excellent. Thank you so much for describing about village culture. Love this so much @ShafiulB.

Level 9

Wonderful post @ShafiulB

Thank you for sharing

Connect Moderator

@ShafiulB, Eid Murbarak! 

Looks like you had a very peaceful holiday.

Cheers,

Karen

Connect Moderator

@KarenVChin Eid Mubarak! 

Ya, had best Eid Celebration this year.

Connect Moderator

@Naiem @AbdullahAM Thanks for your comment and appreciation..

Happy Guiding!