AlphaSays's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Local Guides Training & Mentorship

Hi guys is there any training module for basic Local Guides if not based on what I have learned can I create one which I am not sure if it's against Google policies using its trademark to train others from my country as I don't think we have up to 15 active local guides.

Thank you. 

15 comments

Accepted Solutions
Connect Moderator
Solution

Re: Local Guides Training & Mentorship

Hi @AlphaSays yes there is training material and presentation material available. You can download a sample slide deck. This is a huge deck with slides for just about anything you can think of. The suggested approach is to take the slides you need and make them into your own deck. Remember that the decks contains Google IP and you must not modify the look and feel of slides or add/remove logos.

Regards Paul

View solution in original post

Connect Moderator
Solution

Hi @AlphaSays yes there is training material and presentation material available. You can download a sample slide deck. This is a huge deck with slides for just about anything you can think of. The suggested approach is to take the slides you need and make them into your own deck. Remember that the decks contains Google IP and you must not modify the look and feel of slides or add/remove logos.

Regards Paul

Level 8

Hi @PaulPavlinovich noted thank you so much! This is perfect I can't wait to start sharing with more people that will be committed local guides from my country.

Have a nice weekend.

Connect Moderator

That's cool @AlphaSays keep your training sessions simple and get them out into the field for practical work, perhaps make your training part of a MeetUp.

Level 8

@AlphaSays Great. You seems to be an enthusiastic LG.

Thanks Paul.

Happy Guiding. #LetsGuide.

Cheers 

Level 8

That's brilliant thanks so much again @PaulPavlinovich will do. Would you like me to share the photos, outcome and further questions with you please? 

Level 8

That's just me on anything I do. I am always passionate about the things I get involved in especially if it can impact the lives of others. Your social media accounts are very inspiring and I love almost everything you you do (skills, career, experience etc) I just followed you on Twitter and LinkedIn. Thanks @Badruddeen

Connect Moderator

Why not share with all of us @AlphaSays if you set up your training session as a MeetUp others you might not normally reach might come along.

Have a read of How to Organise a Local Guides Meetup and HowTo: Leading a Photo/Food/Geo Walk

Regards Paul

Level 8

Paul, how soon this deck gets updated with recent updates. 

Level 7

Thanks @PaulPavlinovich for this slide. It's a really detail for the beginners how to start a LG's Life. 👍👍