AakashK's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

Re: How can I Get Local Guides Card & T-Shirt ?

Hi everybody all over the world,

Maybe it's time to re-introduce the Local Guide T-Shirt at a discount price.....different colors for different levels.Let's do it! 

A whole lot of Google going on.

Cheers,

Zed star.

Level 4

HI, I just earned Level 4 Local Guide badge. 🙂 How I wish i could get one.

Level 6

How can redeem goodle drive storage please help me

Level 6

Dear sir how can redeem Google drive storage

Level 4

Just go to https://maps.google.com/localguides/home

And Click Redeem button. You'll be redirected to following image below. That's it.Click Redeem buttonClick Redeem button

Level 9

Re: Google Local Guide T-Shirt

Its not happening

Jami
Level 8

Local Guides T-shirts

@TraciCIs it right to include the word google when printing a Local Guide t-shirt?

LGs1.jpg

Former Google Contributor

Re: Local Guides T-shirts

@Petersoniq wrote:

@TraciCIs it right to include the word google when printing a Local Guide t-shirt?

Hi @WaynePeter. No, it's not right as the Google logo is reserved for official materials.

Local Guides Community Program Manager
Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. Thank you.
Level 8

Thanks @LuisRG, I saw that in the T-shirt above just wanted to confirm my doubts.

Googler

@WaynePeter The t-shirt shown above looks to be the t-shirt that was created by the Local Guides team in 2015 for some Local Guides, which is why it contains our logo and the Google logo. As @LuisRG noted, official logos are not to be used for non-official reasons, as noted in our Help Center: "The Local Guides logo is a Google brand identity and is reserved for official use only. Do not use the Local Guides logo, pin, or any other Google imagery in any of your online or offline materials."

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.