SeaGypsySuz's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Local Guides Summit 2018

Hi there!  I was recently notified that I had been accepted into the Summit.  I did not receive the registration email that was referenced in that email however.

Is there any chance I can have that email resent to me so I can register?  How does one get in touch with the right Google person?

Melbourne, FL, USA
3 comments

Accepted Solutions
Former Google Contributor
Solution

Re: Local Guides Summit 2018

Hi @SeaGypsySuz - Just confirming this matter has been resolved 😊 As @Shirley said, please tag me if you need any further assistance. 

View solution in original post

Level 10

Hi @SeaGypsySuz

I don't think there is any chance now as all selection process is over and it is finalized.

Still however I am tagging right person for you @ @ @ErmesT

Level 9

Hey @SeaGypsySuz:

Congratulations! I believe in the first initial email that you receive, there should be a "register now" option. Have you had a chance to go through that process? You should also receive a confirmation email as well. May I get you to check your spam box in case it is there? 

In any case, I'm going to connect you with @brittym, and she will be able to connect with you directly regarding this.

Congrats again and looking forward to meeting you soon at Connect Live! 🙂

Please post publicly so others can benefit as well. I do not have private messages. Thanks!
Former Google Contributor
Solution

Hi @SeaGypsySuz - Just confirming this matter has been resolved 😊 As @Shirley said, please tag me if you need any further assistance.