badaib's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Local Guides Summit 2017 - Experience Being a Local Guides

Hi Guys! My name is Badai

I'm an Occupational local business owner. I'am passionate at traveling and being entrepreneur. I am exploring Indonesia and currently running a local business. Contributing on Local Guides are now part of my life. I meet and Hangout with many awesome Local Guides around Surabaya.

Last year i do many travel far away around Indonesia like discovering sumatera island, jakarta, tangerang, jogja, semarang, etc. This year i do focus on running my local business and keep do not too far away traveling, just around east java. I believe what i spend on traveling is cheap and what experience i get is so priceless. So that i love to travel so much,

Peak of Kerinci, the Highest volcano in IndonesiaPeak of Kerinci, the Highest volcano in Indonesia

Same on being a Local Guide, the best my motivation to join Local Guides program, I got priceless experience. Meet new people, reveal the hidden place with another local guide. It such give more more experience, so i can learn and share with others. @FahmiAdimara is one of my best Local Guide friends. He share his so many experience about traveling and photograph. I am so lucky meet him and thats all because Local Guides, thanks Local Guides 😘 Then I met @BabahBoim @gandungadi that share their experience in photography. And new the others that cant mention one by one.

Me in the middle, behind  peach hijab and in front of  bald headMe in the middle, behind peach hijab and in front of bald head

According to my motivation, In the future, I will contribute to grow up Surabaya Local Guides. So i create an instagram account LocalGuidesSurabaya. And Until now, my contribution of Local Guide get 154 photos, 510 points and the total reviews roughly 71.052 viewers.

This is my experience being a Local Guides, yes the link will guide you to @FahmiAdimara post, he is the one who always guiding, influencing and inspiring me to active contribute and join Local Guide in Surabaya :

Local Guides Surabaya #FoodCrawl [OFFICIAL by Local Guides, this was my first time I join as volunteer in Local Guide Event not contribute yet, after that I started active contribute, glad to get the chance]
Surabaya Local Guides Barbeque & New Year Party 2017 [I attendee my first unofficial meet up in Surabaya]

- Map Your World Week :

1. [RECAP] Surabaya Map Your World Week - Day 1 - [RECAP] [VIDEO] Surabaya Map Your World Week - Day 1 [This was my very first time to host a meet up for Local Guides Surabaya]

2. [RECAP] Surabaya Map Your World Week - Day 2 - [RECAP] [VIDEO] Surabaya Map Your World Week - Day 2 [I supported the host to organize meet up in Surabaya]

3. [RECAP] Surabaya Map Your World Week - Day 3 - [RECAP] [VIDEO] Surabaya Map Your World Week - Day 3 [I supported the host to organize meet up in Surabaya]
- 36 Photowalk [RECAP] Surabaya 36 Photowalk [I active attendee region meet up in Surabaya]

::: Say Yes to New Adventure  :::

6 comments
Level 8

Re: Local Guides Summit 2017 - Experience Being a Local Guides

Good luck with your app @badaib Make sure you upload that video as soon as possible!

Luis Hernández - Querétaro, México. Queretaro Local Guides
Level 8

wohoo finaly i finish it at 11:46 pm 

Level 9

Lets Collabs again @badaib. We collaborate for Better Surabaya broo 😄

Level 8

Of course , cant wait for that bro

Level 8

@badaib Good to see your story, keep it up...

Level 8

Thankyou, cant wait read ur story too