Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Local Guides Summit 2017 Email

Lol @LucioV

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi All,

@TraciC answered this question over a week ago, so I think it's necessary to repost her answer since the same questions are being asked.

Level 10

hii @Anonymous

it is already mentioned in mail that "You received this email because you applied to Local Guides Summit 2017."

Add, Edit, Explore More ! || Google Maps Contributions || Gujju Local Guides on G+
Level 8

Yes i did apply and check, and also received a conformation mail for that. But, the mail we are talking about here that says our applications are being reviewed, i did not get it. 😕

I don't know how Googlers can provide free teaching to become digital marketers while they can't have an accurate and efficient mailing list. 😉

Shall i add that also occurred last year?

However i like the opportunities they provide us as the here above free teaching and certification in digital marketin i am following, or the StreetView Loan Program i enjoyed for 90 days instead of 45 with a sympathetic kit Ricoh Theta S.

But wonder why they cheat on processing the applications. LG Summit 16 was counting a non level 5 female attendee for instance.

We the french and italian (sorry to say that @LucioV) are known to be cheaters or people who just can't stand rules, but why the anglo saxon systems should steal us that quality? 😉

Level 8

Did anyone receive confirmation for #LGSummit17 meetup?

Hi

So many Local Guides have submitted applications.

It's time for result as they said last date for receiving email confirmation is 19-May-2017.

Just asking, did anyone of you have received any email?

RohitKumarBirla
Level 10

Re: Did anyone receive confirmation for #LGSummit17 meetup?

Don't you think, it is too early to receive confirmation mail?

@RohitKumarB

Level 8

Because 19-May is last date of reply.

Today is 9-May, so, just asking from fellow Local Guides.

@ProfArunCM wrote:

Don't you think, it is too early to receive confirmation mail?

@RohitKumarB

RohitKumarBirla
Former Google Contributor

Hi @RohitKumarBthe email you received is a general thank you note for your application to the summit and is not an indication of your attendance at the Summit. As noted in the email and mentioned to you previously, the email is just to let you know that applications have closed and that the team is in the midst of select successful applicants. Only selected attendees will be contacted, by May 19. There is an existing discussion about this here, and I will be merging your post into the thread to keep discussions in one place. 

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.