Anonymous's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Local Guides Summit 2017 Email

About 400 LG have confirmed receipt of acknowledgement mail on this thread.

@Anonymous

@RohitKumarB

@christophe3

@iDepp

@DallasP wrote:

Screenshot_20170503-182536.png

I received this email 30 minutes ago. I thought I would receive an email only if I was accepted to the Summit. Has anyone else received this email? @TraciC 

Level 8

I don't how to tell you that does not mean all applicants received the LG Top Contributor mail we are talking about here and that is shown...

I know i did not have it, and however i also know i had the confirmation mail for applying, but that is not the mail we are talking about here. Did i make it clear for some fellow responders?

2 mails: one as your application is sent out, to confirm it is registered.

And the one here on a screenshot which also says that applications are being reviewed.

This issue also occurred last year.

And let me correct you on a last important point... You said over 400 said they received. But did you notice over 1000 people applied? Just a question of detail...

Anyway...

Level 10

@christophe3 didn't noticed two different email have been sent!!! 

One for application submit acknowledge and one for start of reviewing process!

I didn't received none of the two, but it doesn't matter, i will not focus on this, as i didn't in the last year 🙂

Level 8

So sad i haven't kept a screenshot of the mail that confirms receiving my application.

The one that is shown above is however different given that it talks about the applications are being reviewed.

The same issue last year. My confirmation mail, ok. But not the "we are reviewing" one.

And note 400 instead of over 1200 i believe. 😅

But anyway. I will try to save a screenshot for my 3rd attempt on 2018. 😂 So that the kneeling responders above can see, 'cause like Saint Thomas they shall not believe without seeing.  😆

I am happy to tell you i received my weekly update mail for Local Guide Program. I earned 50 +1 for quality reviews i did, mainly i must say for places accessible to handicaped and also for burger lovers (french made ones, of course).

I have been paryicipating for over 2 years now, and i scored up to date 5,6 millions views, with 4 millions within the last 12 months. Not bad for a non professional photographer or reviewer.

I LOVE YOU @LucioV. 😍😙

Level 10

Level 5

Hi,

I also have received similar email more than a week ago.

Waiting for confirmation email 🙂

Level 8

Yes! We would have around here a few kilogram makers to me(a)t, if i can say. 😂

Level 8

Good luck @KaleemH and all who applied.😊

Level 5

Thanks @christophe3

Best of luck for all others 

Level 8

I didn't receive any mail after submitting form. Only "thanks for your application" or something similar - on website.

And i'm still waiting for email about reviewing process. I don't know that my application was correctly submitted and reviewed 😞

I hope that everything is okay 🙂

Map TC, Gmail TC, Chrome RS, Map RER/RL (retired), LG L8, G+ Community Moderator