Anonymous's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Those people are going to join gobal summit 2017

Dear soumyajyotir

The 2017 Local Guide summit application process is now closed, let us work to improve Maps, the Connect community and maybe we'll be selected for a next Local Guide summit:)

Cheers

Googler

Re: Those people are going to join gobal summit 2017

Hi @soumyajyotir. As many have commented, no one has been selected to attend the Local Guides Summit 2017 yet and as noted on the Summit website under the FAQs, selected applicants will be contacted privately by May 19. Thank you. 🙂

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Level 8

Re: Local Guides Summit 2017 Email

I still have no email like this in my box. 😨

Level 8

NOT ALL APPLICANTS ! 😡 (and i know the "spam answer" 😉)

Level 5

Same here 😞 I just went through my entire inbox from the day I submitted my application but I haven't received anything. Now I'm worried that my

submission didn't go through... 

Level 7

yes I also Received it

YAYAH SARKODIE
Level 7

@TraciC Well I apply to the local guide summit but I do not get the e-mail is that's normal ???

Level 10

I've also submitted but I didn't receive any email even in my junk folder. Is there any comment in this case?

@LucioV Did you get the email?

Amir | Join us on IranLocalGuides
Level 10

@AmirN wrote:

I've also submitted but I didn't receive any email even in my junk folder. Is there any comment in this case?

@LucioV Did you get the email?

No... 

Connect Moderator

Hi @Anonymous

This is a confirmation that Google team had received your application.

I have also received mail on 4th May.

Best wishes for all the applied local guides. 

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.