Anonymous's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: Local Guides Summit 2017 Email

I've received the same email, thanks for sharing. Best Luck @DallasP and Best Luck all local guides!

Level 10

@TommasoV wrote:

I've received the same email, thanks for sharing. Best Luck @Anonymous and Best Luck all local guides!

So we have the confirm that the email has been received in Italy too ^__^

Level 10

Best wishes to everyone those who applied for #LGSummit17

Regards,

@Anonymous

@Anonymous

@TommasoV

@OSAMA

@LucioV

Level 10

Regards,

@Arif Hossaini

@Anonymous

@LucioV

@TommasoV

@OSAMA

Level 10

@ArifA wrote:

Or maybe those who will not be selected will get the acknowledgement mail. And those who are selected will got the invitation (not any acknowledgement mail)..!! I'm just guessing... (Because I am confident that you'll be selected @LucioV)..

@LucioV wrote:

@UmaShankarB wrote:

@Anonymous @LucioV @Ajayg-IN @Arif Hossaini @TravelingZ @LeninBabu

I am also received this Email

I think this email just a confirmation for  Local Guides Summit 2017 application

This email received by many of Local Guides who submitted their Local Guide Summit 2017 Application.

Thanks for sharing your confirmation emails.

It's nice you received your confirmation!

Seems they forgot Europe, or Italy or at least my City 😄

Regards,

@Arif Hossaini

@Anonymous

@LucioV

@TommasoV

@OSAMA

Level 10

Re: Local guide summit email

yes @Gautam6160

You received this email because you applied to Local Guides Summit 2017.

good luck for Local Guide Summit 2017.

Add, Edit, Explore More ! || Google Maps Contributions || Gujju Local Guides on G+
Level 5

I guess that Google contact us because a lot of applicants start to thing that Google forget about them and impatiently  contact Google )))

Level 8

@Gautam6160

I remember visiting the Summit page many times, but I thing that this information was added recently...

Screenshot_20170503-191810-01.jpeg

If my Visa get denied, another attendee will be selected... 😱😢

Lucas Kellermann - Indaial SC
Local Guide & Waze Map Editor
Level 5

I hope You don't have Explosive speciality and you visa will be approved ))) When you fill application for visa they are extremly intrested in your military servises and speciality. Hope every thing will be ok.

Googler
Solution

@Anonymous This email was sent to all Local Guides who applied to the summit as a thank you and acknowledgement that their application has been received. Those who have been selected to attend will be contacted privately by the team by May 19. Thank you, all! 

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.