cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Local Guides Summit 2017 Email

Screenshot_20170503-182536.png

I received this email 30 minutes ago. I thought I would receive an email only if I was accepted to the Summit. Has anyone else received this email? @TraciC 

New York, NY, United States
204 comments

Accepted Solutions
Googler
Solution

Re: Local Guides Summit 2017 Email

@Anonymous This email was sent to all Local Guides who applied to the summit as a thank you and acknowledgement that their application has been received. Those who have been selected to attend will be contacted privately by the team by May 19. Thank you, all! 

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.

View solution in original post

Level 10

Well! Seems that, at least, some acknowledge will be sent!!! Best Luck @Anonymous!

Who other have received this email? Dallas, could you share the subject of the email so we can search if it's in spam?!?!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @LucioV

The subject is:  Thank you for applying to Local Guides Summit 2017

Best,

Dallas Plummer

Anonymous
Not applicable

This content has been removed.
Level 8

Yes, I also received the email. Nice acknowledgement that they did in fact receive the submission. Good luck! I am not expecting to be chosen, as my video was specifically one min long without any bells and whistles, because that would not authentically be me. I love to review small locations to help the economy bustle for the little guy! 

Level 7

No not yet lol.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous

Thank you but I havent achieved anything. I just got a thank you for applying email.

Level 10

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks @MeredithE

It seems strange since the FAQ for this said that you will not receive any replies unless you are chosen.  

Regards,

Dallas

Anonymous
Not applicable

This content has been removed.