bento's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Local Guides Rewards

Has anybody got any rewards for this? I'm level 6, and I don't see any benefits. I haven't got any reward yet. I remember an email that was offering a google music subscription for three months, but that wasn't a personal reward towards me. Besides, I already have google music, so that bonus doesn't apply to me.
So I'm asking again, Has anybody got any rewards for this?

11 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 10
Solution

Re: Local Guides Rewards

@bento wrote:

That awesome.

But you know that Google Summit doesn't happen everywhere.  Besides, I'm not a social butterfly.  I have been part of Local Guides for a year and a half I wanna say.  I got nothing so far.  You're level 9, did you got anything else besides a Google summit???

Sure @bento, as I'm in the program since the beginning, I've got the 1 Tb free drive for 2 years promotion, got patches as Community Moderator, took part of an exclusive party in Milan, and have been featured in video on official Local Guides program for two times; I'm also a beta tester for some products.

That's the kind of perks you could expect if you are an active member of Local Guides program 😉

View solution in original post

Former Google Contributor

Hello @bento, thank you for your contributions!

You can find a listing of all benefits available to Local Guides by level by visiting our website and Local Guides Help Center. Also please see this post: New perk: free access to the New York Times.

Level 10

Hi @bento look here, do you think that will ever exist a better reward?

Few #lgsummit17 attendeesFew #lgsummit17 attendees

Thank you! @LucioV, that's the good one:)  Local Guides Summit 2017

Level 8

What is the perk of Level 6 ?

what do i get as perk offer for level 6 local guide ?

Re: What is the perk of Level 6 ?

Hello @rakemateI merged your post to this one: Local Guides Rewards. You will find your answer here. Thank you!

Level 6

That awesome.

But you know that Google Summit doesn't happen everywhere.  Besides, I'm not a social butterfly.  I have been part of Local Guides for a year and a half I wanna say.  I got nothing so far.  You're level 9, did you got anything else besides a Google summit???

Level 10
Solution

@bento wrote:

That awesome.

Sure @bento, as I'm in the program since the beginning, I've got the 1 Tb free drive for 2 years promotion, got patches as Community Moderator, took part of an exclusive party in Milan, and have been featured in video on official Local Guides program for two times; I'm also a beta tester for some products.

That's the kind of perks you could expect if you are an active member of Local Guides program 😉

Level 6

Thanks @LucioV 

Do you know what level when that start happening to me? I'm pretty active. 

Level 10

@bento wrote:

Thanks @LucioV 

Do you know what level when that start happening to me? I'm pretty active. 

On June 2017 the entire point system changed, levelling top to LVL 10, so i think the perk system need to be redesigned. I cannot answer this question at this time.