How to Get Gift From Google ?

IMG_20181109_083145.jpg

How to get a gift from Google Guides

Saurabh kanaujiya
Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India
6 comments
Level 7

Re: How to Get Gift From Google ?

I am newbie here in contibuting at google, I dunno exactly about this, tell me too if you recognize the way, then.

Level 10

Wow! Great perk! 🙂 We need stickers for our meetups!

Every time I print out at my own expenses 🙂

Level 9

Hi @Saurabhkanaujiya:

As per your screenshot, it looks like your order for the stickers was successful. You'll just have wait for delivery. Please be patient with international deliveries as it may take a number of weeks.

Please share photos of your perk after you receive it!

Please post publicly so others can benefit as well. I do not have private messages. Thanks!
Level 7

Local Guides Rewards

ImI Happy To Share My 1st Local Guide Rewards.Thanks GoogleThanks Google

Santosh Mehena
Former Google Contributor

Re: Local Guides Rewards

Hi @Santosh1424,

Congratulations on this great achievement. What is the best thing for you to be part of this global community?

Feel free to share your thoughts with us.

One more thing. I merged your post into How to Get Gift From Google ? as the topic was pertinent to your post. 

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 5

Gift

I order the Local Guides pin for like a pin collection or lanyard! It took 3-4 weeks to come in and it worth it because it’s LIMITED EDITION. Google sends and email to random people randomly for a item or gift card!