DasPluvious's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

Re: Local Guides Perks

I received a free movie ticket as well. I don't know where to use it in Boise though. I haven't been to a movie in years so this is a real treat. 

Level 9

Re: New Perks?

@Vision_omega It is awesome! I hope you guys enjoy.

I'm going to merge this thread together with another one that is talking about this as well so that you can all share the excitement! 🙂

Please post publicly so others can benefit as well. I do not have private messages. Thanks!
Level 6

Free movie ticket?! wait what

Level 6

I have not been to a movie in years as well. I cant wait to be mesmerized under the big screen. I love to see my work pay off. 

Level 6

You should have received a email today pending your time zone. 1 Free Movie Ticket Download the app & use the Code for Free Movie ticket.  Awesome Right   

Level 6

Re: New Perks?

Yes! Yes! Link Us Up!

Level 6

I guess it will be a  matinee. Thanks Google

Level 6

Just got my movie ticket reward. Avengers: Infinity Wars in IMAX 3D this Saturday. Thank you Google!

Level 6

Some guides got special offers and/or discounts to tickets. Level 8 got free tickets right off the bat. Lower tiers got put in a drawing. Hey! $5 dollars off or even a $5 dollar movie is bad to the bone. Grats!

Level 8

I never got anything from Google.

Well... not quite... I did get the 1 Tetra on Google Disk... but that's long gone.

I don't expect anything, anyhow.